Reviews for Disturbia
Hellomarthamay chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
If I could make one request it would be to add more dialogue :)
ilovetvd chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
ur writer's block produced a grand update!
wow! seriously wow!
he admitted he cared; she did too. it was really brilliantly well written n well placed emotions made it a fic for which i devoted an hour
thnx!
update wen u can...no rush okay? :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
*cries* I am so glad you're back and this chapter was amazing
Mandi2341 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Ooooo confessions. I likey this chapter. Why are you such a good writer, dang it!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Yayyyyy u updated. Still love this story n the unique plot line. Update soon!
gaia chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
I really like your book!
it's really out of the box!
Please update soon!
LightFiction chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I hope you'll have more time AND inspiration to write this summer :s Good luck!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Awkward is he gonna compel her :( update soon! I totally understand writers block but I love this story so plz update soon!
redbudrose chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Don't know why I didn't get an update for this chapter. I love this story, I hope you aren't abandoning it. One thing, I wish Caroline wasn't so angry. Angry is understandable, but I wish every thing that came out of her mouth wasn't angry.

Really hope you'll update soon!
Mandi2341 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Why are you such a good writer? I'm jealous of you!
Klarogasms chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Okay this story is perfect. i love dark Caroline :) And I already read a couple stories of yours and goddamnit girl, you are AWESOME! I can't wait for an update of this one :D
Aaaammber chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
i love this, so cute.
please update soon.
lily94 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Is he going to break her neck? Tge jumping I to tge tunnel so reminded me of underworld.
Dacian chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I like Klaus' POV.
Dacian chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OK, why do I feel a bit guilty for liking this so much. Love that you kept Klaus dark and I can feel the hint of vulnerability in the character under the darkness. On to the next chapter :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »