Reviews for Disturbia
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Your story is written so well this story deserves so many more reviews! I loved this chapter and Caroline's POV. Hope you update soon.
Sissi Jo chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Wait next.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter but I hate getting my hopes up for more. I hope you find some inspiration. Maybe Caroline should head home alone for a bit.
lyndaflpn chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Loving the back and forth pov's.. I know Klaus starts using Caroline, but I feel he always has known deep in his dark heart that she SAVES him from the dark.. not pulls him to the light or anything, but keeps him from the bleak alone he has felt.. Her silly little baby vampire ways are new, she challenges him, and he needs that.. Thank you.. :)
OKBooey31 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
shit...wasn't logged in when I reviewed.

"ahhhh finally got my internet back but ahhhhh I love this! every single part of it is amazing. at first I was like Caroline's POV is perfect and then I was like but wait Klaus' is perfect too! it's all just perfect and so well written! good job, girl:)"

that's from yours truly lol:P
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
SpencerPlusMeEqualsTrueLOVE chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
ahhhhhhh soooo amazing please update soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
This fanfic gives me heart palpitations. I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This frightens me almost as much as it entices me. And on top of that it's well-written so A friend.
xXGh0stXx chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Just found your story and holy crap am I ever glad I did. It's awesome, you're doing a super good job with it! One problem, a cliff hanger? That was just plain mean and you need update as soon as possible! You can't leave us all hanging now with that last confession, that would be torture!
Cheese Maiden chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Now that Klaus knows about Damon and wants to hurt him makes me happy. It is another twisted way that he shows he cares for her. Finally they are takling about their feelings.
RealitysLimits chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Ahh love this fic!
ilovetvd chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
omg...wht a powerful confession frm the all powerful hybrid...i hope it doesnt maek things too awkward or funny between them...caroline even in the tv series seems a littel self-sacrificial whenver the salvatores or elena or any1 else needs them..
ilovetvd chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
wow...u really do put their raw emotions n insecurities out ther on the table n turn them into spectators of their own psyche...truly good job, well done!
in my opinion, they dnt do it enuf! i mean they R KLAROLINE ;)
n as for watching ben hur, i watch it occasionally only for jomo, n man does he get my pulse racing! too bad tvd is pg rated, else the female audience wud collapse in theri living rooms...scratch tht, 3.5 BILLION WOMEN WUD NEED MILD MEDICAL ATTENTION!
Hellomarthamay chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I hate cliffhangers, but I'm sure as a writer you love them
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »