Reviews for Disturbia
damlanur chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Cant wait for more!
ilovetvd chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
can i really take writng lessons frm u?
i m listening to florence the machine's breath of life as i read this...each breath i took n words i read reflected the turmoil of a cold hybrid heart n a young immortal one...wow, u r one sick genius
next klaroline awards, i wil put this up for best angst fic, best romance, best everything
Hellomarthamay chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
These two just need to get together and be done with it lol
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Your story is written so well this story deserves so many more reviews! I loved this chapter and Caroline's POV. Hope you update soon.
Sissi Jo chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Wait next.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter but I hate getting my hopes up for more. I hope you find some inspiration. Maybe Caroline should head home alone for a bit.
lyndaflpn chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Loving the back and forth pov's.. I know Klaus starts using Caroline, but I feel he always has known deep in his dark heart that she SAVES him from the dark.. not pulls him to the light or anything, but keeps him from the bleak alone he has felt.. Her silly little baby vampire ways are new, she challenges him, and he needs that.. Thank you.. :)
OKBooey31 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
shit...wasn't logged in when I reviewed.

"ahhhh finally got my internet back but ahhhhh I love this! every single part of it is amazing. at first I was like Caroline's POV is perfect and then I was like but wait Klaus' is perfect too! it's all just perfect and so well written! good job, girl:)"

that's from yours truly lol:P
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
SpencerPlusMeEqualsTrueLOVE chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
ahhhhhhh soooo amazing please update soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
This fanfic gives me heart palpitations. I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This frightens me almost as much as it entices me. And on top of that it's well-written so A friend.
xxGh0st chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Just found your story and holy crap am I ever glad I did. It's awesome, you're doing a super good job with it! One problem, a cliff hanger? That was just plain mean and you need update as soon as possible! You can't leave us all hanging now with that last confession, that would be torture!
Cheese Maiden chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Now that Klaus knows about Damon and wants to hurt him makes me happy. It is another twisted way that he shows he cares for her. Finally they are takling about their feelings.
RealitysLimits chapter 6 . 11/29/2012