Reviews for Disturbia
ilovetvd chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
omg...wht a powerful confession frm the all powerful hybrid...i hope it doesnt maek things too awkward or funny between them...caroline even in the tv series seems a littel self-sacrificial whenver the salvatores or elena or any1 else needs them..
ilovetvd chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
wow...u really do put their raw emotions n insecurities out ther on the table n turn them into spectators of their own psyche...truly good job, well done!
in my opinion, they dnt do it enuf! i mean they R KLAROLINE ;)
n as for watching ben hur, i watch it occasionally only for jomo, n man does he get my pulse racing! too bad tvd is pg rated, else the female audience wud collapse in theri living rooms...scratch tht, 3.5 BILLION WOMEN WUD NEED MILD MEDICAL ATTENTION!
Hellomarthamay chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I hate cliffhangers, but I'm sure as a writer you love them
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
gfgjuvgtvchgvcgjvgvgjb
Mandi2341 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I really liked this chapter! Favorite so far, actually! I like the dynamic between Klaus and Caroline, like how she gets angry at her naiveness (?) and she doesn't understand why it upsets him. And whatever you do, do NOT scrap it, Pix. I think it would fit better in a deleted scene or else the next chapter would be too long and repetitive. Though this last scene would be cool in Caroline's head, to hear her thoughts on why Klaus is angry.
And the airport scene's fine, Pixie. Liked it.
angel chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Ahhhh was so hoping for hate sex...which better be in the next chapter! Updateeeeee!
moon2012 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Ohhh way to leave the chap on a cliffhanger...I hope Caroline doesn't go all nuts on him for confessing his feelings in ways only Klaus can pull off. Pls update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Wow this story is just simply amazing... You are truly a talented writer! I'd love to see more
WhySoCuriousGeorge chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
There's such a thing as airport etiquette? That would explain a lot of the strange looks I get when I travel. Anyways great chapter. "I'm a horribly selfish man, Caroline." - that was such an amazing and emotive line.
I think you should do the Caroline POV posted as a deleted scene separately. Great job!
Wreckless Righter chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Well, you could sort of reference her POV of the Volk meeting. She could kind of flash back onto it while pondering his confession that he would be hurt if she got hurt. Like, remembering his reaction to her being there and NOW it made sense? Y'know.

Good stuff though. I read a majority of this twice before, I think. Still love it. :)
OKBooey31 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
loved it:) I agree, adding Caroline's POV of following Klaus to his meeting would be good to get insight on just why she needs to prove a point to him and herself. maybe also mention a bit about the other reckless things she's been doing because that was really sudden and, I may be wrong, but there wasn't much build up to Caroline coming to this conclusion that she needs to figure out why he's acting all confused about her motives and whatnot.

anyways...there were a couple lines in there that were wonderful and really hit the nail on the head in terms of their separate characters that I absolutely LOVED. enjoyed the high drama of this chappie and, I agree- Smut didn't really fit so I'm glad you left that out this time. you're doing a marvelous job with this, love. talk to you soon!
Fieke1993 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I don't think they do it too often. It's natural flow in the story so it delights me. :D I think you have this really cool sense of the tension between the characters; nothing is forced or abrupt. I like the atmosphere you create and the times you make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I like both perspectives equally. Though I think Klaus's are funnier than Caroline's, but doesn't mean that i dislike Caroline's perspective, because she's realizing all this serious stuff about herself. I'm curious as to see what Russia will bring.
Sad Olive chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This is just so damn good. I'm so addicted to how you write. I love that you write both POVs. You do it so well; you capture their personalities perfectly. Kudos to you.
Anyway, I'm loving this story. Every lovely, angsty, just darn wrong, bit of it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
SO GOOD! You're really talented :)
ChiVaLa chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I love the psychological side of the sex in this story, so I don't think "they're doing it too often", since each time I can sense a progression in the way they affect each other. personally, I prefer reading Klaus' pov beacuse I find his struggles against control and affection more interesting..but obviously I don't want you to drop Caroline's pov.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »