Reviews for Disturbia
90210wolf chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I loved this chapter can't wait until the next one :)
OKBooey31 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Oh. Em. Gee. This was FANTASTIC! Like, I'm dead serious. Klaus' POV was marvelous...Caroline's was too but I can really see you worked very hard to get Klaus' POV dead right. Great writing, Pixie:)
redbudrose chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
A dark, hot demented story! You're off to a great start.
angel1725 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
So in the end he did compel her to get her to do what he wanted.
nfinneman chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
this is fantastic! please post more soon! :)
Banana71588 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Everything makes sense! Klaus, you sneaky devil!

This was win:

I blinked, not sure what his point was, "Um…everyone? Not to poke the beast, but you've sort of got an anger issue."

That's so Caroline! Made me LOL so much.

I need more! Update, update, update!
Mandi2341 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Congratulations, you've officially succeeded in turning me on, Klaus.
Nice chapter, Pixie ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
ahhh this was so great! I never once before enjoyed reading stories written in 1st person, but this is the exception! ;)
Lily94 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Braking Caroline would be a turn on for him.
misselizathornton chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Holy Lord girl! That was HOT! Usually I don't like hate sex. but this definitely made me want a cold cold shower...I mean woah!
Banana71588 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dizam girl! HOT! That was legit some of the hottest angry smexy timez I have ever read. I think my favorite
was when he dared her not to make a sound. So smug & Klaus-y. Love Klaus! Love Caroline! They are The Hotness together, and this just made them all the hotter. Please, I need more
90210wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love stories when Caroline is smart and strong nd I love when she butts heads with klaus. this was a great story nd r u going to write more chapters?
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow.

I don't even know the pairing, but I could feel this... love/hate relationship they have through your writing. That was very *very* well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
True that! Caroline deserves more credit. I think Caroline has this bubbly persona by nature and is very sweet and as Klaus puts it is full of light but I think given the chance or the right circumstance if she gives in into her vampire nature something this dark and sexy will come out. It's so apt that they're both fighting for control. You write awesome hate sex. Klaus is being a cheeky bastard and I like it ( I bet Caroline did too, she just doesn't want to admit it :P) You so have to continue this. You have this way of writing dark stories but they never lose that sense of humor, it's amazing. I am hoping this focuses on Klaroline. I've read your other fic and though I sometimes enjoy the full ensemble cast it would be fun to see just these two interacting. Turn this into a multi chap fic, there's so much more to explore. How exactly did they get to this point and what happens after. And hello, Klaus is already fantasizing about doing it on a bed, let's give the boy his fantasy! Continue this please?
OKBooey31 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i like it! the dialogue was great! more of Caroline's 'spitfire' pleaseee:)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »