Reviews for Disturbia
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Damn...Pixie...that was really well-written. Like, incredibly well-written. There's not way I'd be able to do that.
Awesome job! Love ya ;)
Lord of Sin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
she can be as much intelligent...she wants hate as much she want...but in end she'l fall for the monster and love him forever...
hate one...
update soom can wait to
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hate sex is the best sex baby! and you rite it so well! I don't know what ideas to give you, but I'd like to see this continue. :)
Evie96 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
HOT. So freaking Hot. Write more!lol.
angel1725 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really liked this chapter. It was mostly "hate sex" but kind of intimate, and we get a look at Caroline's thoughts and mentality. It was very intriguing, please continue! :)
Lily94 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Caroline assessed the situation and took control. But the sex was hot and freeing for both of them
Wreckless Righter chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
"I will watch you if I please, Caroline. And you won't stop, because you don't want to. I don't necessarily want to compel you, but that doesn't mean I won't."

Klaus meets Christian Grey? :P

"But he smirked a second later, and I'm not sure if he damned me or saved me at that moment. I had no idea and I didn't understand, but I felt free. Losing your conscience is not as scary as you'd expect, more like numb relief."

This was my favorite part. So beautifully written. Love you doll.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9