Reviews for The Courting of Aomine Daiki
Mew'smeow chapter 2 . 7/20
God yes you got my headcanon that kise loves strawberry shakes! And this is perfect
A www I really love this story! Plz continue and update.
onion chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
oh god the secondhand embarrassment from reading this HAHAHA
5Stars27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You say English isn't your first language... Your writing and grammar is... It's impeccable... Also, amazing fic, you seriously portrayed Aomine perfectly! It was really captivating :3
fiendishly chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Kise is adorable haha
Tammy chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I really love your characterization in this! It's so refreshing but so in character too!
It looks like it's been well over a year since you worked on this, but I really really hope you continue with it one day because it's been a long time since I've enjoyed a fic this much! I'll be keeping an eye on it ;)
dreamycloud97 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Hahahaha okay this is quite a funny fic lol :P
I laughed when Kise's mind did the 'squeeee' for the nth time xD
And the way you described Aomine made me think of one of my friends lol. She's nice and all that but is also a JAB (lol) xP
Anyway I hope that you'll continue the story! You said that the other chapters are all mostly done but this story is like on hiatus :C
akashiseijuurou chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Interesting story I'll follow it! In fact, you have inspired me to do some writing of my own. If it wasn't 1:18 am right now..
castlephoenix21 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
please write more!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
UWWAAAAÀAAAAAAAHHH! Kise-kun's so frigging adorable! Hehe! The incidents are so cute and innocently-hotly-romantic I their own ways (XD Sorry for my "over"-creativeness with words! p).
Aominecchi seems really sweet in his own ways and I love how he's so innocent and carefree and cute...
And I LOVED the part where he asked for a kiss! . So adorable!...And then he ended up laughing! XD Kawaiiii!...Maybe it was coz he suddenly got shy?...Yes, very unlikely of him, but you never know...
The tips are amazing! PLÈEEEEAAASE update ADAP!..or else I'll die!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
UWWAAAHHH! I'm in love with this! It's so adorabnle and sweet and cute and I love the way you've written it, author-saann! KAWAIIII! .
aoshouki chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
waaaaa what a cute- AAA i can't take it!
please update please

ne, Kise, how should i do if my JAB boyfriend is such a lazy person? how can i have a date with him? hahaha
zwei10 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Love your story! :D I hope you post more chapters. I'm really interested in reading more.
Kise's blog is so amazing. The story of how they got together is cute and funny. I think my favorite part so far was when Kise accidently bit Aomine.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh my, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, poor Kise, biting Aomines nose on their first 'kiss'! And the save! Characterisation was spot on!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »