Reviews for Anniversary
rowen raven chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I just love this. I love to read about the time the lived together and I it's great to see their personalities clash, and the friction between them because they are so different, but then again how much the need and like each other. It's brilliant if not short, really enjoyed it.
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Perfectly in-character, and hilarious in several places (Hakkai "planning disasters out beforehand" comes to mind, for instance. Made me laugh, but totally accurate).

Greatly enjoyed reading this.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was the most brilliant thing that I have ever read! The characterization was perfect! How did you do this!? I was laughing out loud the ENTIRE time….when I wasn’t sniffing of course. : )

Gojyo drunk, that’s a shocker…

“Deceptively calm” indeed.

Hakkai does so have OCD (this is coming from someone who should know the symptoms). Lol. Cleaning the house at 3 am. Nice one!

Yup….Hakkai smiling is a scary, scary thing sometimes….O_o

Man….their dialogue is superb. Not a wrong word or a missing implication in sight!

“What shit is that, Gojyo?” LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The interesting lines were good, as well. : )

Ha! Air freshener in the…whenever the hell Saiyuki takes place. “Incense and bleach.” I wonder if they have bleach? Probably not our modern Clorox, right? Lol. ISK, don’t they have Marlboro?

Oh, Gojyo, tears? For drunkenness, my foot!

Oh, my Hakkai’s words about feeling unwelcome. Woah…

“This man is the ultimate guilt tripper.” Oh yeah let us know go to the coronation of the King of the Guilt Trip!

"Dude-you plan your disasters out beforehand?" I could not stop laughing at this line!

“ruthlessly, vehemently clean” Oh Hakkai! Lol

"You know, you gotta love a man who refuses to lose a battle. Even to a house." Do you ghost write for Minekura or what? That line is perfection!

‘"You made this mess. So if I won, that means you lost." Like hell I did. You're staying’ Perfect ending!

Oh that was wonderful. Sorry for dissecting it like that in the review but, wow! It was good! Not good, great, excellent, superb, wonderful….you get the idea. : )
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was sweet, I liked it :3
Lia chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh hakkai is uptight XD loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww. That's sweet, how it ended. I really enjoy your 58 stories!