Reviews for Sleep No More
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Know you are rewriting. If you want a reader to help with grammatical stuff and proof read, I would be happy to help!
Looking forward to future postings :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is a Very AU Fanfic, but a good one nevertheless.
partyprincessofrohan chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I will support you the whole way! Sleep No More is one of my favorite fanfics and my favorite horror story-period. I would be honored to beta for you if you need my help and I will be looking forward to the rewritten version!
LeilaEditer chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I VOLUNTEER AS BETA TRIBUTE. Okay. Just if you want.

I fully support you in your choice and can't wait to see the revamped editions! So yeah. Now I'm starving and am going to get food.

-Leila
Mewsic chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I love this story and all its darkness! When can we expect to see more? I'm left hanging on what is going to happen! Oh the anticipation!
Das Machmobil chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
A bit dark, but well-written. You might want to space out the paragraphs a bit. That's all.
Princess Zelda chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
What the f**k. Link peed all over himself and me when reading this.
Btw, can I get a tl;dr version
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cool. :3
A Shadow's Lament chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Okay, so first things first. Fi being "sheathed" in purple and blue was fantastic. I love when authors add elements like that. And secondly, with all the things that need to be collected, this is like a f*cked up version of the Zelda games. And holy crap, I love it. Yes, so the dreams do get confusing, and so does the relevance of Zelda visiting Link, but I adore that mystery behind it all. Link doesn't know what the hell is happening, and so we, as the readers feel that complete frustration and overwhelming pressure. Great job!
A Shadow's Lament chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
You.. killed Saria and her baby, and that's so cruel.. Yet what a way to write a chapter! The emotional aspect had me gripped, with the addition of Zelda.. Just wow.

Oh, and women in labour can also projectile vomit, haemorraghe and a lot of other stuff. Thought I'd let you know...
A Shadow's Lament chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Marionetti huh? Like Marionette.. Interesting... Who's pulling the strings?

Oh, I liked how Link didn't speak about Zelda in the past tense of "she had been..." Again, I stroke my metaphorical beard...

And Zelda's crazy talk. Something like "I'm sorry and I miss you?" Probably not, but I dont speak gibberish. Simply fabulous!
A Shadow's Lament chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Hold up, Link! How can you not like tea?! Yeah, so herbal tea is just bleugh, but actually tea is yummy!

Also, Fanadi and her chanting... I can't read that without going, "wait, loading, takes a while..." Her, and the wolf... Something wicked this way comes!
A Shadow's Lament chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Okay, I do plan to read the rest of this, but I think it's reviewing time!

I freakin' love how you make this dark and damn well creepy. The way Zelda was found was horrific, repulsive and damn well 'I think you're mad..' But my gods, I loved it. You dont skit around the gorriness, and for that I applaud you. Also, the swearing! I'm glad you drop the F bombs, it adds that impact that is both shocking and yet brilliant.

Another thing, I rather likey how the police are jerks. But Link, why you give your phone to creepy twili guy? Dont you watch police sitcoms?! They ALWAYS screw with your phones!

Another thing, I love how amongst the creepiness and death, there are smidgens of humour that truly hit there mark. Midna and ice cream. Why that amuses me, I'm not quite sure, but it does. AND "MY MILKSHAKES BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD" quite simply lol.

And Anju. Her charaterisation is fantastic. I adore how she is clumsy as in OoT she was hopeless with those chickens. You're probably sitting there going "no shit, Sherlock."

Right, I'm done. Long review baby!
zelda3469 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Oh Eva... Me like. That's all I have to say.

Okay, that's a lie. It was well written as usual, and I can't wait for your next chapter!
LauParisi chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
YAY! HE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! Link can help and make a difference!
Okay this is what I believe is happening: Saria told the others about Link or Zelda mentioned him and Saria brought him back up again. So they know about him and he is like their ace in the hole, only no one told Link that and this wolf thing (Who I believe to be Zelda or connected to her spirit or something) is trying to explain what is going on as best it can. It's showing him visions of the future that will lead him to the other people (Whom I will refer to as sages) so they can better explain. Only the sages are being killed by whom I originally thought was Gannon but know I think it could be Dark Link, for their medallions.
I think your rating is fine, you didn't get to graphic but it's clear what happened. Congrats on your 100th review! I look forward to the next installment.