Reviews for Sleep No More
Lilly chapter 18 . 8/26
You've created something beautiful. You've brought me joy and also broke my heart in the process. You are fantastic.
Ezra-Bridger-TheLastStandR01 chapter 1 . 3/1
you secret windowed it
linkyloveydovey chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I know you! You're orangefanana's beta! I didn't realize you were THAT dark...Hehe... All I want to kill in TP is Coro, giavani, stupid price man in castle town, and Colin.
Tsubasa chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
AHHHH! Why hasn't the rewrite come out? This story is amazing, the concept is great, and you write insanity/instability so well! I really hope the rewrite will be up soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Know you are rewriting. If you want a reader to help with grammatical stuff and proof read, I would be happy to help!
Looking forward to future postings :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is a Very AU Fanfic, but a good one nevertheless.
lindir's gaze chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I will support you the whole way! Sleep No More is one of my favorite fanfics and my favorite horror story-period. I would be honored to beta for you if you need my help and I will be looking forward to the rewritten version!
LeilaEditer chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I VOLUNTEER AS BETA TRIBUTE. Okay. Just if you want.

I fully support you in your choice and can't wait to see the revamped editions! So yeah. Now I'm starving and am going to get food.

-Leila
Mewsic chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I love this story and all its darkness! When can we expect to see more? I'm left hanging on what is going to happen! Oh the anticipation!
Mach the Slewfoot chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
A bit dark, but well-written. You might want to space out the paragraphs a bit. That's all.
Princess Zelda chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
What the f**k. Link peed all over himself and me when reading this.
Btw, can I get a tl;dr version
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cool. :3
A Shadow's Lament chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Okay, so first things first. Fi being "sheathed" in purple and blue was fantastic. I love when authors add elements like that. And secondly, with all the things that need to be collected, this is like a f*cked up version of the Zelda games. And holy crap, I love it. Yes, so the dreams do get confusing, and so does the relevance of Zelda visiting Link, but I adore that mystery behind it all. Link doesn't know what the hell is happening, and so we, as the readers feel that complete frustration and overwhelming pressure. Great job!
A Shadow's Lament chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
You.. killed Saria and her baby, and that's so cruel.. Yet what a way to write a chapter! The emotional aspect had me gripped, with the addition of Zelda.. Just wow.

Oh, and women in labour can also projectile vomit, haemorraghe and a lot of other stuff. Thought I'd let you know...
A Shadow's Lament chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Marionetti huh? Like Marionette.. Interesting... Who's pulling the strings?

Oh, I liked how Link didn't speak about Zelda in the past tense of "she had been..." Again, I stroke my metaphorical beard...

And Zelda's crazy talk. Something like "I'm sorry and I miss you?" Probably not, but I dont speak gibberish. Simply fabulous!