Reviews for Just as long as we're together
kselzer chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
God, I still cry when I read their ending. I just want to write him and tell him he's an idiot who needs to fix their story.
weird girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
ILOVE IT but you should try the twilight serie if you like forebidden love you will love that one and if you read anime anatolia story and tokyo crazy paradise they are so awesome3 love for moi im sending you a mental cookie ;)
Asparaga chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Yay, Lyra and Will are together again! I would've cried at the end of Amber Spyglass but I'm one of those people who hardly ever cries at books/movies(it's very annoying, really). But I was very upset and this was a lovely way to get them together again!
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
hmm...thats sweet. I think everyone cried at the end of the amber spyglass...

nice idea, reuniting them after death...its been so long since I read those books...I think I'll reread them again.

ciao,

I.D,c
Dragons Fly2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I cried at the ending also. Wonderful!
Nyaru chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
when i read it i ached in a weird way, i didnt cry but it felt like i would, but i made up my own end for it were a witch guided them into each others worlds and they were always together, it was quite sweet actually
xinderella chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
i cried too! i love His Dark Materials! it's the best trilogy ever!

great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
i cried when i read the end 2!it was so so cute 2gether!so sad...luv ur story
ice blue1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I think everyone feels that same about the ending of the wishes Phillip Pullman had written another even another lieu of that, a lot of people just make their own sort-of epilogue. This one's pretty good.

But GOD! If only they really could be together in the book!
Phuq chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Hey, didn't even know they HAD this category... Hehe... it's sweet . But I like it (gasp from Tipster's friends, who have never seenb her enjoy anything that doesn't involve charactyer touture), simply because I really, really, really wanted them to stay together at the end. Threw the book at the wall when they didn't.

P.S. I'm glad I inspired you.
alex chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
hey excellent!the best i've seen so far, and possibly the most realistic, not cliched like all others..but it could be longer ya know..well done gurl
spiritofthewolves112 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
That was so sweet! I love HDM _ I broke down sobbing when I read the ending of TAS, it was so sad! Still, this is a good ending, too, the kind that Phillip Pullman would have done in a sequel. cries So sad! Great job on this!

spiritofthewolves112
Izzyfrom The Very Weird Show chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
that was sweet. i know how you feel i cried too at the end of The Amber Spyglass. it was so sad.
random letters chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
! how sweet! *sniffle* i want a guy like will (dosent everybody?) anyway great story, great writing.

-random letters

p.s. it would mean alot if you read my lily/james fic (harry potter ) and reveiw (please?)

;)
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Oh my goodness! That was soooo just really good! My goodness! I, too, was crying at the end of AS... Bawling, nearly. I couldn't believe Xaphania made them make that choice... *shudders* Ugh...

But, wow... I dunno if that is the way it should be, but, the way you wrote it was lovely. *sigh* Personally, I think they could have made enough Dust for two windows... *feels put out.** But, geez, thanks so much for writing this!

Animagus-Steph