Reviews for Newest Generation
Beth chapter 14 . 4/8
Oh my gosh thank you for finally continuing, I love this story. Great chapter bty.
imaninja41 chapter 14 . 4/7
BARAKOV, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GO WITH HER?! I mean, what the hell man, you probably don't run as fast as her, but you could still make it too! (Then again, we've already established that he's not the brightest)

Go Chloe! Save yer dad! Kick his kidnappers ass! Bitch slap Cobra while your there! (And send a thank you card to Storm Shadow afterwards for the info)

And hatter, quit bitching at her. She's a big girl, she can take care of herself, dumb ass.

Love the update! I'm gonna give you cyber hugs now.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh i love this story i'm so exited for the next chapter !
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
cool
angel897 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
loved it awesome story love to read more so please keep writing kay
Slytherin Studios chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
imaninja41 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Kick ass and take names girl! Do it like a ninja!
booklover1698 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Great chapter! I loved it! Please PLLEEEAASSEE Update soon! I'm begging you! I loved it! I can't wait for more!
MustangLover97 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
. . . Wow. That last line goes really deep. I swear, I got chills going up my back right this instant!

Fillers may be fillers, but they still keep you interested and laughing. ;) As always, it was amazing and fantastic and I hope that you update soon please!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I loved this, please update as soon as you can!
Audrey Whyte chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chaptr
MustangLover97 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
You think a short chapter is going to detour us?! Bring it on! (lol!)

It was a wonderful, awesome chapter, no matter the length. I really really really hope that you update again soon before I start ripping out my hair in anticipation. ;)
booklover1698 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Oi! I love the Scottish! Update soon! I can't wait for more! It was GRRRREAT!
HextheDaydreamer chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoying this story, I think my favorite Misfit would be...either Evita or Kane as of now.
MustangLover97 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Brick. He may be incredibly stupid, but he is funny. ;) Amazing chapter and can't wait to see how the rest of it plays out! Please update again soon!