Reviews for His Fellow Nerd
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Omg. I WANT THIS CONTINUED. LIKE, NOW.
Sorry, ahem. I just love Wes and Kendall together. AND I NEED THIS B/C THEY ARE SO PERFECT AND THERE IS *so little* OF THEM.
Sorry. I tend to rely on all caps when italics are not readily available. Sigh.
But, seriously. Perfect ending. Interactions are perfect. This is...wow. :) Please, keep it up!
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
How did I not see this before? *facepalm*

Wes is such a hypocrite :P

I loved this! The idea of Kendall being Wes' "fellow nerd" is so adorable. I'm glad you wrote this :)
Simple3Love chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was SOOOO good 3 thanks for writing such a great Common Law story!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yay, I'm so glad you posted this! :) I am really thrilled at the the thought of more Wes/Kendall fic (my little pet ship is growing!) and this is a lovely addition to the wee, eensy library we have on the couple now. The scenes where Travis catches Wes is absolutely *hilarious* (and oh, I do love the kiss with Kendall that starts it) and I'd love to see more of Wes' date with Kendall as well. They are so dorkily, cutely adorable together and I love how Wes first tries to defend Kendall's honor and then to throw it under the bus to throw Travis off the scent. I can't wait for Travis to bug him some more in future chapters. XD

In any case, I hope the orthodontist didn't torture you too much either, darling. :) Hope your mouth isn't too sore now! And I'll catch you later!
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOL. And what I want to know is why do orthodontists even OPEN before one in the afternoon? I mean, I speak from personal experience, as someone who's had years of orthodontic work, when I say I am NOT getting up before noon so some guy can stick his hands in my metal mouth and tear it apart just to put it back together...
AnnB chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting start to your story. I'm a little surprised you seem to have Wes interacting more with Travis than Kendall herself. I wanted to see more of their date together, since they are the main couple of the story. Still I like the humor and love the way Wes got caught sneaking around being a hypocrite after all. This is a fun story and I would like to see you continue. I hope you have a little more on Kendall in the future though.
Mascha chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Ah, another Wes/Kendall story. I'm grateful that the pairing is getting more fan participation as it goes along, as it's a ship I'm dearly invested in. I do enjoy this story and I would love to see more later, as I thought your scenes were well drawn and fun to watch. The scenes where Travis needles Wes into revealing (almost) what happened and then catches him were the most fun but I did enjoy the sweet Wes and Kendall scenes as well. I hope you expand on them with the next fic, as I would love to see more of how you envision them working together as a couple.

My only criticism would be that some of your sentences seemed stiff. I would suggest editing confusing sentences like the one below next time.

Wes still had the scorn he had for Travis' creative vocabulary, but it was different. The tone…was that it? The tone? Yes, it was the tone of the words that fell from Wes' mouth that made it different. It was…just different.

I understand what you are trying to say but I think it would be better to get to the point more quickly.

Still, very well done and I cannot wait to see what you have next. I hope you continue this story as there are many exciting directions to travel to in the future.