Reviews for Scrambled
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
I want romance
the sister of the anime bros chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Though that might be because of her grandmother, Kokoro, I mean anyway had to be a bit different *cough cough* weird *cough cough*

*cough cough* lol *cough cough*

Throwing away or his logic sense he began charging crazily at Jybura like a bull seeing red.

*suddenly turns into a cheerleader* GO USOPP! WOOOH!

Jybura was holding Kaya by her neck and was about to kill her when Usopp came flying out of nowhere which ended up with Kaya being flung out of his hand landing roughly on the door with a bloody leg and teeth marks.

Holy crap, Kaya! What'd you do to piss him off?!

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest a particular blond-haired frog with curly eyebrows...

OH! The fairytale's The Frog Prince! I should've known! xP

If one looked closely, you would see that their hands intertwined.

The fluff is just so...overwhelming! *cries*

Chimney watched all this, her heart wrenched apart, watching her friends "die" for her. Floods of tears flowed steadily down her dirt-streaken face.

Aww poor Chimney *cries more*

Sanji the Frog had come to the rescue.

YEAH!

Hmm for the next chapter with Luffy and Zoro...they just met so i'd say cute fluff first before things become serious _

Anywaysn update!
the sister of the anime bros chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Usopp was currently bed ridden by all the bandages tightly wrapped around him like a mummy (courtesy of Chopper). Though he did not seem to mind much, as Kaya was the one given the big task of nursing him back to health.

No better excuse to spend time with your unofficial girlfriend than the injured man.

Nojiko only face palmed and couldn't be bothered to explain due to bad past experiences of attempting to teach Luffy and Chopper about romance or anything really. Chopper had a million and one questions and Luffy was sadly just stupid and tended to misunderstand what she said.

Typical Luffy and Chopper

He entertained Chopper with the "true" story of the heroic Captain Usopp saving the beautiful maiden Kaya from the crazy leopard guy and sacrificing himself for the sake of everyone else.

...that happened? O_o

Usopp gazed into Kaya's eyes and she gazed back, they were in a world with just them and they were in a trance. A trance of love…

*begins suffocating from the fluff* It's just so...KYOOT!

Usopp waited for Nojiko to leave, but it looks like she was not leaving without her fun.

Hehe...Nojiko's soo evil -u-

Now when Nojiko told Usopp about the plan, he had imagined it all, it was perfect. But here he was stuck with dragging a cart of beer with a blue bunny on his head and Chimney stuck in the middle between him and Kaya, holding their hands.

*high fives Chimney* Evil little girl in training!

After all it was only a animal and its brain capacity would be limited, right?

Oh Usopp...how wrong you are.

And it was not a mere coincidence that he happened to cross paths with Usopp and Kaya. However, his real target was Chimney. In fact, he could care less about Usopp or Kaya.

I wonder what he wants with Chimney...i'm guessing she'll be in a fairy-tale as well?

Usopp cleared his throat and declared proudly, "I am the brave Captain Usopp and I have 8000 followers at my command, so run away while you can."
"8000 followers, huh, well tell them to come out and I will beat every single one of them."
He believed it…

*facepalms*

"Okay then, RAWR!"

*facepalms again*

Jybura suddenly appeared in front of Usopp and sent a kick at him, which resulted in a giant cut on his torso. He flew back and coughed up some blood. He decided to take use of this and use his special ketchup, star.

And then the girlfriend thinks...

Kaya covered her mouth in shock, as she sobbed silent tears when she saw 'Usopp's death'.

Nice one bro -_-

lol well update! And Nami's story will be...The Little Mermaid? I dunno it sort of fits :P
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Its ok. Just concentrate on your dad's health. I know what ur going through. My dad had the same problem too. So, don't worry bout ur story. We readers can wait. Ur dad's health is more important. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
No worries. Concentrate on your dads health right now, we'll be right here when you come back :) xx Hope he gets better soon
Kat-and-Midnight chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I hope your dad gets better!
Kyoya kumo chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Add moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
Kat-and-Midnight chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
i like it
the sister of the anime bros chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
There was light and Robin could see things more, she scanned around the room and was shocked at what she saw. A loud gasp emitted from her, when she saw Usopp about to be killed by a leopard-like human.

Wait...the guy's about to kill someone over a stomped foot? Brutal O.o

When they collapsed against the wall Usopp, was now unconscious, due to the heavy weight (Lucci), and most likely due to shock as well.

I'm sorta starting to feel bad for Usopp Q.Q

She could see him lean in to aim for his throat. And on instinct, she bit him, yes she bit him. The leopard hesitated, now sure how to react to this bizarre move.

:O Wha- holy cra- just- LOOOOOL! *Rolls on the floor*

She transported them outside the castle using her devil fruit powers and ran away. They got out of the castle as soon as the clock struck midnight.

Phew! Made it just in time :D

and Usopp and Kaya's tale's Robin Hood?! *snaps finger* I never would've known.

Anyways update! :D
Kat-and-Midnight chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
... Amzing.. what will happen? (I totally sympathize with the mum problem)
the sister of the anime bros chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Aww shucks you put me in the A/N W
Bu wha?! it's not Sleeping Beauty?! *Snaps finger* Darn!
Ok well now for the actual review lol

Hancock smiled and stood tall midst the chaos and confusion. The plan was going smoothly and she knows that they'll complete the job…
Of course Hancock had something to do with it -_-

something soft being pressed tightly against him. He blushed and turned as red as a tomato when he realised what it was.
Jesus Christ! Luffy! Omg \\\

she was having a great time dancing with this prince, who had sleek blond hair and a fringe that covered half of his mask. He was really nice and immediately swooned over her,
Sanji! It's Sanji ):D

She winced at the thought of the pain of a million pieces of tiny glass cutting into your skin.
Ahh! Nojiko you're so graphic! Dx

He recalled how they first met…not a good first impression
HUh?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

But that stupid crash had to go and ruin everything. He stomped on the floor in frustration
Jeez Usopp, throwing a temper tantrum isn't the best way to impress a girl.

It was really dark and hard to see, but he could see the face of his attacker, and he let out a girly scream when he saw a leopard like face, teeth showing and snarling, "you stepped on my foot."
O.o

She hoped they were alright. She wonders where the funny dude went. He was really nice and sweet, and told lots of jokes.

Awwwwwwww x1000

Luffy suddenly released Zoro and followed her instinct, she was worried, there was this nudging feeling. Someone was in trouble…
I KNEW IT! Luffy's psychic, that's the only explanation!

Ok please update soon, quit leaving us in the dark like that, it's mean! Dx
Thepiratefox chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
This story is so cute! I'm so excited to read future chapters! Although I usually prefer stories where Luffy almost dies, which makes Zoro realize his feelings, this is story is making it's way to being my number one _ and is it Robin Hood?
Kakaccc chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
did you watch Snow White and the Huntsman? It starts simlarly.
the sister of the anime bros chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
however, Luffy could not stop in mid-air and before she realised what was happening she ended up hugging Law instead.
"Miss Luffy, would you care to let go, though I do not mind this position, I have work to do," said Law with his signature smirk on his face.

Whoa now Law. Flirting with the chic who just tried to glomp your talking bear should not be permitted.

"Ah, I forgot that Kaya used to live in a mansion," said Nojiko.

Hm.. Hintedy hint hint. *tries to contemplate on what fairy tale Kaya and Usopp are gonna be in*

"Do you think there will be any female bears that pretty out there," asked a hopeful Bepo.
"NO!" yelled his crewmates.
"I'm sorry."

Aw *pats Bepo's head* Poor poor forever alone Bepo.

"Wow, Kaya you look beautiful," said Usopp.

Kaya's not the only one in a dress ya know, Usopp. *tease*

Robin was deep in thought when a hand tapped her on the shoulder she looked up and saw a tall young man with a blue mask and blue hair which stuck out in a 'fashionable' way.
"Would you care to take a dance with this super guy?" he asked.

I KNEW IT WOULD BE FRANKY! :D

There was a sudden crash and then everthing went dark.

What?! YOU LEFT IT OFF THERE?! D:

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

(i bet Usopp and Kaya's story's gonna be Sleeping Beauty :3)
the sister of the anime bros chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Nami, Nojiko, Chopper, Kaya and Usopp watched in shock as a fat lady with curly flaming orange hair stormed out with a cigar in her mouth.

Dadan! Holy crap, who would've guessed?

"Nani, who's idea was that? I refuse to do that," said Nami.
"Luffy's," said Usopp immediately wanting to push all blame onto someone else.

Well, good to know you're loyal, Usopp

Meanwhile Luffy was glowing in excitement and her eyes were like dazzling stars before she rushed over to glomp Bepo in a death hug while exclaiming, "Cute, cuddly, talking bear!"

Poor Bepo, having to face the wrath of Luffy's Gumo Gumo No Glomp.