Reviews for Kurugaya After
TrueShadow97 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
The best way you can improve at this point is just post the next chapters(yet what do I hope for, after more than three years?).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
add more to this story dnt let anyone hanging
Maya the Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Can you please make it faster? I'm dying to know what Kurugaya might do. :D
Ethereal780 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I like it a lot and I always did felt that Kurugaya and Riki should've been together at the ending of Refrain. Anyway you should continue this story I feel like it has a lot of promise.
topi chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I hope you come back to this story in the future and finish it, you have people who want to read it :)
TranLePhu chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Seeing how it's unfortunately been more than a year since you've published this story, I have the anxious feeling that you probably have stopped writing this. :(

HOWEVER, by still hoping that there's a chance you haven't scrapped the story yet, I'm going to review it with the hope you will continue.

From start to finish, your writing style is both pleasant to read but also wonderfully conveys Kurugaya's feelings from her own thoughts. You chose the right words and descriptions that overall gave the reader a true and unique look on how Kurugaya actually thinks herself. Furthermore, I personally think you combined elements from the visual novel and your own creativity to make an opportunity of presenting to people a new path of Kurugaya's life, which I ABSOLUTELY WANT AND LOVE (being an avid Kurugaya fan and a person who both loved but wanted an expansion of Kurugaya's true end in the visual novel :3).

All in all, I honestly hope that you see this review and that you greatly consider to continue writing this story passed its prologue. I personally believe that you can make a wonderful FanFiction that satisfies the desires of Kurugaya fans, like myself, who want to see a much more detailed and pleasant story to Kurugaya and Riki's relationship. Please consider continuing the story! :D
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's a promising start.

I wonder how you are going to butterfly away the Rin Ending and Kud Wafter though? Though actually, Kud Wafter is kind of a Fridge Horror when you consider the perspective of Kurugaya.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow. There actually IS fanfiction available for Little Busters! ( _ ) Excuse me, but I need a bit of time to get over that pleasant surprise.

...
...
comes back

I like Kurugaya too. Among all the routes her's is something that leaves me wanting more. From one author to another - I'm glad to see you are picking up the slack !

But that said, I can't figure out where you could go with this. Your grammar and english is good - I don't think I need to comment on it.

As for your narrative style - well, I just finished the game yesterday night and it obviously IS different. But unless you switch over to a first-person perspective, I don't see how you could replicate it.

About OOC - too short of a story to judge. I'm interested in reading more. :)

-chronodekar