Reviews for Schrödinger's Zombie
IM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING
Bakugou chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Fuck yes. Amazing and beautiful. This gave me some much needed closure for the series and I adore it to bits.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
This is the best post-Last Guardian fic I have read. I was able to sink into your words easily, the characters were simply perfect, especially that of Artemis. You helped me overcome my 'emotional-wreck' moments after a reread of the last book, and I thank you a million times over for that. Thank you for writing. I am at peace now that my brain can accept this highly plausible work as part of canon. And about Holly having Artemis' eye which was more than enough DNA. Why did I not think of that?!

The story clearly shows how much love both of you have for the series, going back to little references scattered throughout their adventures throughout the series. Artemis' growth in character was utterly believable and impactful: from a cold, selfish criminal mastermind to someone who steps up as a matyr to sacrifice his own life for others. The series, and this story, will remain a precious memory for a long time to come. Thank you! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Beautifully written
whitealmond chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Wonderful and touching goodbye, and I love your explanation for the forehead kiss. Yes, it would have been all too easy for Holly to have washed it away in the end, eh?
AbaraiSuzuka chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Hi!

This was a great ending to the series! I was just musing after finishing the book earlier today that endings are very difficult. Mr Colfer's ending wasn't bad, but...I guess I grew quite attached to the characters over the course of the series so it was hard to let it go.

So I was pursuing some decent endings and I have to say that I loved this fic! It was so touching in places and well written (always a plus!) and I would say that if this had been a part of TLG, it would have fitted in seamlessly.

Thank you for the story and good luck in your future writing endeavours!
Suzuka
EvaTodd chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
I personally loved the 'fours' joke the best. It's both mean and hilarious that none of them (well, mostly Mulch and Foaly) will let it go. Really liked this fic!
ilovebks chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Awesome, awesome story. All elements in the right quantities!
ravenwings52 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wish that Eoin Colfer had used this ending instead
Aronim chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
This is perfect and completely lives up to what you said you intended to do, as well as kinda fixing any minor things in the final book that bugged me. Well done does not begin to cover it.
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is perfect. I've just finished the book and this adds so much to the story. And it nicely soothes my craving for more Fowl.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
This is a beautiful fanfiction
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Thanks. This gave me the closure I needef for the ending.
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Awww! I loved the series and probably would have been so sad after the last book if I hadn't failed to read the first one first :P
I caught a lot of references in this. I loved all the stuff you added in, though.
Good job, I applaude you in successfully creating an amazing ending to Eion Colfer's legacy.
Aleaster chapter 2 . 5/19/2013