Reviews for Schrödinger's Zombie
AbaraiSuzuka chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Hi!

This was a great ending to the series! I was just musing after finishing the book earlier today that endings are very difficult. Mr Colfer's ending wasn't bad, but...I guess I grew quite attached to the characters over the course of the series so it was hard to let it go.

So I was pursuing some decent endings and I have to say that I loved this fic! It was so touching in places and well written (always a plus!) and I would say that if this had been a part of TLG, it would have fitted in seamlessly.

Thank you for the story and good luck in your future writing endeavours!
Suzuka
EvaTodd chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
I personally loved the 'fours' joke the best. It's both mean and hilarious that none of them (well, mostly Mulch and Foaly) will let it go. Really liked this fic!
ilovebks chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Awesome, awesome story. All elements in the right quantities!
ravenwings52 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wish that Eoin Colfer had used this ending instead
Aronim chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
This is perfect and completely lives up to what you said you intended to do, as well as kinda fixing any minor things in the final book that bugged me. Well done does not begin to cover it.
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is perfect. I've just finished the book and this adds so much to the story. And it nicely soothes my craving for more Fowl.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
This is a beautiful fanfiction
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Thanks. This gave me the closure I needef for the ending.
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Awww! I loved the series and probably would have been so sad after the last book if I hadn't failed to read the first one first :P
I caught a lot of references in this. I loved all the stuff you added in, though.
Good job, I applaude you in successfully creating an amazing ending to Eion Colfer's legacy.
Aleaster chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This was really nice.
Ranubis chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I read The Atlantis Complex a few months ago, but found myself disappointed with the story, and basically decided to not read the next book. Today, however, I decided to give it a try.

A few hours after finishing The Last Guardian, and I was left staring at the last pages after the ending. I spent a while reading over the TV Tropes entry, and then decided to see if anyone had done any fanfiction with it. Which of course lead me to this story.

Thank you. This is a marvelous conclusion to the tale, easily blending with Colfer's style. I could not ask for a better sendoff.
yamiishot chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Oh gosh, the ending of the series was bad enough but this? Feelings forever ;_; Beautiful and wonderful.
Flurrin chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Excellent. Best Fowl fanfic I've ever read. Written in a perfect Colfer-style voice and, in general, just a beautiful send-off to a great series. Thank you (both).
Woodswolf chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Oh, wow...

Win. I want to read that 7K of fic.

Also, is it just me, or are pretty much all team writers both female?
Just something I've noticed from reading fics from three or four all-female team accounts.

No, I'm not a stalker, just an interesting fact.

Loved this, though. Well done.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2012