Reviews for Sleeping Dragons 04: Atonement
Aunty Lala chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Hello, I don't review often, usually not sure what to say (and I love reviews go figure) just wanted to say I enjoyed the world you created within the TW universe. I'm also intrigued to see where you might take this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I just found this series and read all 4 sections and the Director Jones sequel in a week. I have missed out on quite a bit of sleep but it was so good. I really hope you continue with this. Each section has had such a compelling plot. I want to know what happens with Cell 114!
ijjhshjhw chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Totally hooked! I am beseeching you to please write more in this awesome world you have created. This has to be one of the top AU universe ever in fanfiction. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I love this series very much. Your writing is amazing and makes me envious on how you can manipulate the words so well. You should keep writing. I noticed that you haven't written anything dealing with this since October, considering it's so good, I highly hope you return to it. I have read all four books in an amount of four to five days. Please work on the next story soon!
Rageful Jewel chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
First off I must say, I have thus far, only completely read the first 2 installments of this fic series. However, I am confused about something Jack said to Agent Johnson in regards to Hart. (Quote: "I've noticed," Jack said grimly. "He killed me, Tabéah! Tossed me from the top of a twenty-storey building, for God's sake!") My question is this, when did Hart throw Jack off a building? If that was a reference to KKBB (the events of the first fic in this series "Everything Changes"), then I think you confused the events of canon with the events that occurred in your fic universe. Yes, in canon Hart threw Jack off the building when he was looking for the canisters. However, in your fic universe, Gwen was the one that caused Jack to fall off the building.

Of course, if Jack is referring to another time that is not shown in the fic series, then feel free to ignore my review.
Smiger44 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Nice conclusion to this part of the story. Looking forward to the next part :)
red day dawning chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Wow, that's an interesting twist in the story. I was wondering about Agent Johnson's presence at UNIT. And the threat of Oduyu sounds truly sinister.

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting lately - real life has overshadowed my time online.
PCJanto chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Magnificent chapter, can't wait to read the
next upcoming episode
sammydragoncat chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Loved the update! Can't wait to see whats oin to happen with Ms Hopley - maybe she could help out with Torchwood House.
red day dawning chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Well, that was an exciting chapter! I felt for Adam, yes, he was a frightened rabbit, but he hasn't trained for such actions or even desired such adventures. I'm becoming increasingly interested in him - i'd love to know where you're going with his character development. I'll just have to wait for the next chapter, I suppose.
chironsgirl chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Oh, poor Adam! He can't catch a break! Now the Pulse thing has hauled him off somewhere, Gawd only knows where, and Jack is mad at him! Eeeeep!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Ooh you've made that episode much more interesting!

By the way, you don't need to give mouth to mouth if you've got an oxygen mask. The fail in the episode was worse though, Owen bemoaning his lack of breath whilst standing next to the piped oxygen on the wall.
red day dawning chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I see Adam's up to his usual tricks. I can't entirely blame him; he is after all a prisoner. But he's imprisoned for very good reasons. I was hoping Mainframe would shut down the info spike.
Smiger44 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I have just found your stories and am enjoying them. Keep up the good work )
red day dawning chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I warmed a little to Adam again here. Poor, foolish, greedy little man. But Jeannie - now her situation really is sad. Hope she improves with time and her renewed sense of purpose.