Reviews for If I Fall
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 6/27
Poignant and tender sketch of Kyouko's inner turmoil and the special bond she shares with Ren. Loved how their real life crisis mirrors her inner struggle.
Setsuka e Cain chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Gostei da one-shot! Foi muito interessante, principalmente por ter a luta interna da Kyoko.
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
AWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Sweet... I didn't post any review the first time I read this, but when I started publishing my own stories I realized how heart-warming a review is, even if it's only one line. So now I've come back to drop you a few encouraging (hopefully) words.

This story perfectly portrays Kyoko's inner turmoil. Very touching.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Of all your stories I've read so far, I liked this one the most - short and sweet! 3 Really loved the manga with it's 'cliff edge' thing, great inspiration!
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i like how you did this, as if Ren knew she wasn't just referring to jumping off the board. or maybe that was just my interpretation of it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Just read from archives great job
Jewelprincess7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please let there be a continuation?! I love this so much! Aghhh I can't get over how awesome your work is.
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Type your review here...
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awwwwww tooooooo cute :D
ForeverEnticed chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was awesome! That was so cute! Ren and Kyoko forever! Really good use of descriptive language and imagery! I love the double idea!
ABG chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was a great one-shot! :D Great justification and confusing feelings of Kyoko! :-) I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE. VERY WELL-DONE! :P KEP UP THE GREAT WORK! _
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aww! I loved that last bit! This was a sweet story about Kyoko's inner turmoil... I loved it! Plus the analogy with falling in love and the danger of failing for real was great! The whole conversation between Ren and Kyoko had a double meaning! Great job working that in! Fabulous story!
addenza chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I like how you mirrored the two situations in this story: that of Kyoko falling for Ren and the other of Kyoko falling from a height in the set. The line, "I'm going to fall either way?" reflected the truth in both situations, in my opinion. That she would fall from the wooden platform whether she chooses to jump off or not, and that she would fall for Ren even if she tries her hardest to resist it.

Anyway, I like your story-telling skills! It's always a pleasure to read your stories!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
...*closes the door*

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! -squeals- Baka, baka, baka.

-cough-

Its amazing how there's a double meaning in their words.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »