Reviews for If I Fall
cleocat333 chapter 1 . 8/29
Beautiful, romantic, dramatic. I loved the double layer of symbolism.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 5/4
That was so cute!
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Poignant and tender sketch of Kyouko's inner turmoil and the special bond she shares with Ren. Loved how their real life crisis mirrors her inner struggle.
Setsuka e Cain chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Gostei da one-shot! Foi muito interessante, principalmente por ter a luta interna da Kyoko.
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
AWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Sweet... I didn't post any review the first time I read this, but when I started publishing my own stories I realized how heart-warming a review is, even if it's only one line. So now I've come back to drop you a few encouraging (hopefully) words.

This story perfectly portrays Kyoko's inner turmoil. Very touching.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Of all your stories I've read so far, I liked this one the most - short and sweet! 3 Really loved the manga with it's 'cliff edge' thing, great inspiration!
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i like how you did this, as if Ren knew she wasn't just referring to jumping off the board. or maybe that was just my interpretation of it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Just read from archives great job
Jewelprincess7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please let there be a continuation?! I love this so much! Aghhh I can't get over how awesome your work is.
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Type your review here...
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awwwwww tooooooo cute :D
ForeverEnticed chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was awesome! That was so cute! Ren and Kyoko forever! Really good use of descriptive language and imagery! I love the double idea!
ABG chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was a great one-shot! :D Great justification and confusing feelings of Kyoko! :-) I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE. VERY WELL-DONE! :P KEP UP THE GREAT WORK! _
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aww! I loved that last bit! This was a sweet story about Kyoko's inner turmoil... I loved it! Plus the analogy with falling in love and the danger of failing for real was great! The whole conversation between Ren and Kyoko had a double meaning! Great job working that in! Fabulous story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »