Reviews for Legacy of Wildfire
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
If this chapter is your idea of a bridge chapter, I can HARDLY WAIT for the Main Event! And seeing Ryu revealed as the next bearer of the Wildfire armor, as well as the return of Ryo's mother and the introduction of a new sister was FANTASTIC! Now, for the shows that you mentioned, the only one that I had not seen was the Sky Surfer series. I DID watch Conan and King Arthur years ago on Sunday Mornings here, as well as the others on Fox and on KPLR for Voltron. Thank you for bringing back such pleasant memories.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Oh yes! Ryu has arrived. The NEXT generation of Ronin Warriors has arrived! Its going to be a few years before he can wear the armor but he IS the Next person to wear both Wildfire and Inferno!
ladyshineoflove chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hi, just to understand, this is a sort of sequel of enemies from other worlds? Maybe in 20 or 21, or is some sort of one shot based on the same story?
I like a lot your story , brava
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Its GOOD to see these two finally tie that knot! And if you get a chance to read my story Ronins On The Hellmouth, you will see a reference to Mia and Ryo being engaged.