Reviews for Double the Strife
jmadd chapter 1 . 5/26
It's refreshing to see a popular fic that has no pairings. That said, I still didn't like this fic b/c I think there's already enough fics about the guys in their Soldier days and nothing too interesting happened here IMO
Shade O'Killer chapter 1 . 5/24
I deeply appreciate the brotherhood crested, and the way bbcloud changes with someone there to support him from the start
SkySong246 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Cloud's (the elder) interactions with the other First Class SOLDIERs was the best part about this fic. Everything else was pretty cool too but those was easily my favourite parts. :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I love it! This story is an amazing time-travel piece!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Awesome!
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
It's so nice when everything works out right! Thank you for the story. I enjoyed reading it!
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This was really good! I loved the relationship between the Strife "brothers". The ending was great, I'm so glad Sephiroth didn't go off the deep end again. Loved the part where he told Zack!Cloud that he was impressed with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
What? That was a weird place to end the story.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
great story!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Nice story.

Cute way he takes care of mini.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Good fic! I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for sharing your writing! : )
Mighty Bob chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
My gods...a well written, plot/character driven story in the FF7 fandom...that isn't one gigantic slash fest. Great story, the characters were all themselves and their actions well reasoned based on what went on in the story. Would be awesome to see a further fleshing out of just how things go in this brave new world.

At any rate, thanks for the great one shot, as well as restoring my faith that not all authors in this fandom are obsessed with sweaty man on man sex
BessiBoo chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
you really need to make a sequel for this
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I'm fond of time travel fics, and this one is very well done, especially for something that has simplified itself down to a one-shot – it all flows nicely, neat and never belaboured, with well-drawn character interactions and enough of the little details to give it a good solid three dimensions to stand in.

I did like the idea of an older Cloud taking the opportunity to give 'himself' the protective big brother that he never had the first time round, while the other important characters such as Zack, Genesis and (of course) Sephiroth, all come across well without being allowed to overshadow the main story - the whole thing just /works/.

Good job, thanks.