Reviews for Double the Strife
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 6/9
Nice story.

Cute way he takes care of mini.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 5/1
Good fic! I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for sharing your writing! : )
Mighty Bob chapter 1 . 4/15
My gods...a well written, plot/character driven story in the FF7 fandom...that isn't one gigantic slash fest. Great story, the characters were all themselves and their actions well reasoned based on what went on in the story. Would be awesome to see a further fleshing out of just how things go in this brave new world.

At any rate, thanks for the great one shot, as well as restoring my faith that not all authors in this fandom are obsessed with sweaty man on man sex
BessiBoo chapter 1 . 4/11
you really need to make a sequel for this
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I'm fond of time travel fics, and this one is very well done, especially for something that has simplified itself down to a one-shot – it all flows nicely, neat and never belaboured, with well-drawn character interactions and enough of the little details to give it a good solid three dimensions to stand in.

I did like the idea of an older Cloud taking the opportunity to give 'himself' the protective big brother that he never had the first time round, while the other important characters such as Zack, Genesis and (of course) Sephiroth, all come across well without being allowed to overshadow the main story - the whole thing just /works/.

Good job, thanks.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
One of the highest complements I can give you: I forgot this was a oneshot. I got sucked in and this was done beautifully.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Go Cloud, both of the,m
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love this! The interactions between the brothers was sweet and Genesis mentoring little Cloud is great.
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Nice.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What an awesome ride! Great fun. Loved Brother Rule #2. Really loved how Zack Strife just waltz up to Mrs. Strife and hugged her and let her mother him despite his having to keep up appearances of not being Cloud in front of Sephiroth. That was impressive and I love how you had Zack Strife carry it off. Getting to tease Vincent is just icing. And you hit the nail on the head, you know. All Cloud needed to truly blossom was a caring, motivated big brother. He had one in Zack Fair, but their timing didn't work out at all. In this case, everything is in the timing.
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is a rather unique take on the time travel plot. I really enjoyed the whole brother aspect with the two Clouds. Nicely done
Fafy chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great story plz write more about Sephiroth and Cloud they are great togather
Loveless Paradox chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Not your average time travel. But I absolutely LOVED IT. lol. Was hoping for more but I'll probably re read it sometime in the future. This is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I loved this fic, for a oneshot it was long enough that it didn't feel all broken up and incomplete, and things seemed to wrap up pretty nicely. I also appreciate a Cloud-timetravel where Cloud is not overflowing with angst or homicidal rage whenever he sees people from his past (read: Sephiroth).
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013