Reviews for Enfoldment
annarebekka chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
this was such a cute story, even if I didn not believe till the end that tony really quit the team, but either way it was amazing!
jdeasselin chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Oh - I had read part of this before and found it - printed off to Chapter 9 in my desk - I could not wait to find it again and finish reading it. I was just as I recalled - fabulous - a most wonderful believable story - thank you for this.
stupidlamb92 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
This was a very believable and beautiful story :)
xocaskett-alwaysxo chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
what a perfect way to and an amazing story!
Ashi-Grey chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Having Tony quit was a brave move, which (as of yet) I haven't seen done anywhere else. Certainly not when he stays quit. Love how you've written this; it's not perfect at times, the pace meanders from gripping to lethargic, but it feels very real. Like they're real people, out there somewhere in the real world. As an author, you ought to be proud of that - it's one of the hardest things to achieve. This has easily made it onto my list of fics to read again :)
Caroline chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
That was just amazing! Very good job and I enjoyed every bit of it :D
Hynika chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
Aww...lovely story, great characterisation, and romantic without being OTT - thank you very much, I really enjoyed reading. Just wish we didn't have to wait so long for season 10 in the UK - we're not getting it until January 2013!
eva-david chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
Oh... I was hoping for Team Gibbs to be with Tony again by the end of this story.. The anticipation of their reunion kind of ruined the Epilogue for me... Still, it was a really great story. I loved it :)
Anonymous033 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
ENGAGEMENT, ENGAGEMENT :DDD

I'm just as excited as the first time I read this, haha. Especially when the word "fiancé" pops up.

That SPEECH. I think it's changed since the last two times I read it, but I absolutely love it. "You're my partner and my best friend and… I can't even start to describe it." There's just something so beautiful about this sentence, with the emotion in there and just the hesitation that shows how what Ziva means to Tony goes beyond all words. It's incredible.

Lovely fic, Anne! Lovely ending to a lovely fic! Into my Favourites it goes :P

-Sophie
oknope chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
oh, i loved this story! :)) beautifully done :)
GSRSmackedHiphuggers chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Ohmygosh, this is such an adorable, heartfelt story. I love it. I stayed up till 12:30 trying to finish it, but had to finish it now. This is a great story and you captured the characters so well. Keep writing it is so great.
ncis-1001 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
this was great, i'm sad its over, but lovely epilogue. thanks! :)
ShadowEar chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Omgomgomogmgom KJGHFDKSAjjdgfkjfhdsjdf
I only just watched the season X premiere... But i kinda freaked out more while reading this cause i was a tad disapointed with the preimiere... But anyway!3
tonyfan31970 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Very good ending! Enjoyed reading the whole story.
JperW chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Great story. :) And just the right moment for the ending. Didn't need anything more.
I am pondering about Tony's new occupation in your story though. It's okay that he isn't on Team Gibbs anymore, but I am torn between Tony as a cop and Tony as an agent. Well, it's your story and it's only that of course... still I don't know if would have handled it like that if I had been you. Anyways, like I said great story. Thanks for putting it out there! And now waiting for what season 10 will hold.