Reviews for Blame It On The Girls
linntherese chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
Have you given up on this story? I really hope you haven't as I would love to read more :)
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
want more! Waiting for the next update :)
LisaF29 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Great story so far! Can't wait for more!
Mych0ice chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Looking forward to the update
Decadent Anarchy chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
You big 'ol tease!
I missed this fic! I'm so happy you're trying to get back into your writing groove. It is something I get real enjoyment out of reading. xx
Raeya chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Glad to see more of this story. Sorry to hear that chapters were lost. Love the teaser
Mistydeb chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
So nice to see you again and these boys. I love jaspers and roses relationship, it's so comical. Jake still seems a bit of an ass, and Ali just seems to want to piss off Bella. Debbie
bbbluez chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Nice to see Edward becoming more comfortable.
TD69 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
I'm so glad to see an update for this story.
beanothercullen chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Yayyy! I was thinking about this storey just last week! Sorry about your PC issues that sucks. I'm really excited to see what happens next. Thanks
Debbi84 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Glad it's all coming back to you. Can't wait for the new chapter.
35nanou chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Désolée que tu aies perdu tout ce que tu avais déjà écrit mais ravie que tu aies retrouvé l'inspiration qui va nous permettre de continuer à lire cette belle histoire.
Contente de voir qu'Edward commence à accepter les gestes de tendresse de Jasper qui lui promet que personne ne verra cela d'un mauvais œil, et qu'il prenne l'initiative de ce baiser fugace mais tout de même un baiser!
Je suis impatiente de pouvoir lire la suite.
A bientôt.
Mych0ice chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I am enjoying your story!
aidabye chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Love the story. please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Please update soon, I love your story.