Reviews for Disorganised Crime
zinne chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Really nice:-)
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
"I'm requesting my own cell"- hilarious! I loved this story!
ft
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Funny, bittersweet, and touching.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
wow
goatkid chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is such an awesome fic! I laughed so hard I cried a bit. The second half was so sweet and touching-talking about last year, comparing scars, etc.

I don't know if I'm just being stupid or what, but what was the numbers game?
CrazyDuck5280 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I had a very good laugh with this!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really loved this story! But if you don't mind me asking, what number game were they playing? :)
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very enjoyable!
Mrs.DeanWinchester0971 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That's funny how you put "Harry and I have a lot of catching up to do" after they had been in a cell together all night talking to each other. I really liked this story.
Betony11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant, hilarious, touching, and I'd love more. And "quoting American telly", great.
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was awesome. I never thought of Neville and Harry as really friends after the Battle of Hogwarts, so that was cool to see. The length of this story was nice as well.
I thought it was funny that even though the boys thought after 3 days they knew everything about each other, they found more to talk about while locked up.
Maybe Kingsley should institute a "what to say if caught by Muggles" course in Auror training...?
GO DUDLEY!
Nice job :)
Yours,
Rayven
BlameNargles chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is great! The dancing school inspector bit totally cracked me up!
BecauseI'mBatman chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved this! The fact Harry and Neville got stuck in muggle jail is just hilarious in itself. And then the story Neville came up with made me react like Harry: "Dancing school inspector? Really? Dancing - school - inspector?!" I love how they entertained themselves in their cell talking about their war stories, playing a game, discussing women.. Love it. (: I also love how Harry had to call Dudley - very nice add - and how Dudley had to save them. (: Love it love it love it! xD Can you tell I love it?
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
really nice. funny too. i really liked it.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aw, loved it :) Harry and Neville... Both completely awesome characters! This was so funny!