Reviews for Coincidence or Fate
lynettecullen chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
I still expect Rosalie to raise hell.
A2463 chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Really love it! Please continue!
thiree chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I hope rose doesn't react to badly to wat actually happened at skool nd plz update just a little bit sooner this time :) I'm dying to c wat happens nxt :)
tlc125 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
You better get studying! Good luck on those finals.
Super cool chapter. She's going to have to tell Rosalie anyway. But she has to be honest about exactly why she punched the chick.
Maybe she can soften her up by asking for her help with her grades or something?
See ya next time!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
Dude this was awesome and Rose is gonna kick your ass Bella lol
lynettecullen chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
That was an interesting day for them.
I hope that they will come out of the closet on their own terms.
Aliyah81 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
This one is really nice so far. I hope youll continue this )
Jay aka Jordan chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Dude forget pick up lines, jus tell the person they are beautiful and have the cutest eyes or smile u hv ever seen... It works for me anyways Bella man the fuck up or I will kick your ass
tlc125 chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
That was really very good.
thiree chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I hope their day at skool goes well :)
A2463 chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
love it! Please continue!
lynettecullen chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
I'm hoping that them being together won't be a big deal at their school.
Deviant Rose chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Awesome chapter. Update soon
thiree chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
great chapter i cant wait 2 c wat happens nxt :) i hope the car ride back nd the ferry ride isnt as awkward as it was wen they were on their way there :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
Thanks for the update :)
Bella's inner monologue is getting tiring thou. It would be nice to have some decent convo from Rose and Bella without Bella ranting in her head all the time.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »