Reviews for Coincidence or Fate
Jay aka Jordan chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Yes Bella keep being romantic be a romantic bad ass !
spezria26 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
No offense but your kind of... Awkwardly forward thing should turn me off BUT i find it to be incredibely cute an endearing and i ABSOLUTELY love reading this. I don't know what it is exactly, I mean I do I just dunno what to call it, that makes you so different from a majority of writers that I've read but I love it and your so funny and adorkable and this is the perfectest story ever. I always look forward to this in my mailbox, and trust me, there aren't many like that.
LoveSKINS94 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Looking forward to reading more of this story, hope you update again soon :)
Neb87 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Great update! its really funny how you write Bella's inner monologues and shit, definitely like that. Though, as a reader of mostly Bellice and just now the occasional Rosella, I can't say im enjoying the Alice bashing from Bella, Idk after reading so much Bellice that just feels wrong to me xD. But i guess i can power through it for the sake of the story D
vlad chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
ok i love your story so maybe you should use google or something for that question
A2463 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
This is made of win!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I'm looking forward to Rosalie and Bellas little trip. I can't wait for Bella to start showing Rosalie some affection.
kljdfkjenovilknse chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Cute chapter!
Kisa Cross chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I really love your characters and your story So pretty please update!
elliehandesu chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
awesome! nice characters attitude here :D keep it up
thiree chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I can't wait to c wat happens on the road trip nd at the hotel :)
Parkourgirl2121 chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I love these two. I like that Rose is the one that's more infatuated with Bella, not the other way around. Hope things heat up between these two soon. ;)
Jay aka Jordan chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I'm waiting for the chapters where Bella is the dude and being dominant ! I'm jus waiting
lynettecullen chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I can't wait for Bella and Rose to come out the closet.
Alice's reaction was hilarious to me.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »