Reviews for Deception
GeekyGenius chapter 49 . 10/19/2014
I had thought that Saguru and Keiko wouldn't work out, but I didn't expect them to end like that or so soon. I really enjoyed their conversations and having the story focus on Saguru and Keiko.
GeekyGenius chapter 44 . 9/12/2014
Wow this update was really quick :)
Here we go again. I can't believe Nishio didn't plan on Kaito getting involved. You can always trust Kaito to go over the top.
GeekyGenius chapter 39 . 6/14/2014
I loved this chapter. I really like that they are shorter and more regularly. I would love to see a bit more of Ran and Shinichi though.
dreamingfifi chapter 39 . 6/11/2014
Hi!

I recently read the predecessor to this fanfic, and now this one, and I've gotta say, your writing has improved a LOT. (you use less random Japanese now, thank you for that *shudders*) You should probably get a beta to catch your spelling errors though, because I still see a lot of them. Not as many as I used to, but still a lot.

This story is one of the more gripping ones I've seen. It's really intense, and scary, horrifying, and showcasing the strong friendships the characters build. It was refreshing to see a story that featured violence without glorifying it. That made the drama and the tension much, much higher. Also, that rape scene made me cringe, but I was so glad that it wasn't fetishized and treated like a sex scene. It was gross and horrible, reflecting its reality rather than the unintentionally creeeeeepy "smut" that I see in fanfic occasionally. The themes that I see in this fanfic could be best described as "friendship" and "perseverance."

I get the feeling as I read this that you haven't really planned ahead at all. This current story arc, for example, has stagnated since Vermouth left, and the tension is gone. It feels like you've been rewriting the same chapter over and over for a while. Also, Hakuba as nobility just sort of comes out of nowhere. This sort of thing should have been established much more early on in the assassination attempt story arc, as a possible motive for the threats on his life.

Also, I think there is a character that you've just kinda skipped: Sera Masumi. She's an excellent detective, skilled martial artist, and thinks of herself as Shinichi's friend, so where is she?

It'd be nice to see the Vermouth storyline expanded on more. With mysteries you have to do pre-planning or it becomes a quagmire (like LOST did), so good luck!

Write on!
dreamingfifi
GeekyGenius chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
Really great chapter! I loved the bit at the end when Shinichi got protective over Ran. Your punctuation and spelling is always spot on, which is awesome. Not many stories, especially ones this long, are like that.
GeekyGenius chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
Amazing chapter. I have wanted to review on previous chapters, but all the comments I thought of half had disappeared by the time I got to the end of the chapter 0_0 I have loved reading your story so far and am always amazed at how long your chapters are. It takes me an hour and sometimes more just to read a chapter, I can only imagine how much time you put into each chapter. This story is just as good if not better than some of the story arcs in the Detective Conan canon. The details are amazing and the characters are written so well. Thank you for taking time to make such an awesome fanfic and for sharing with the world. I know I really enjoy reading each new chapter and really get into the story. .
euroteres chapter 34 . 11/26/2013
Well then...caught up to this in a week...now what do I do with myself while I wait for it to update.
Shara Raizel chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
So they are finally in Hawaii and apparently the men in black might have followed them... either that or haibara is very paranoid. I'm looking forward to seeing what goes on on their vacation. hopefully they can all just relax for a bit after all they've been through. looking forward to your next update!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Oh... This chapter is awesome! I love Ai's characteristic in this story of yours :)
and it makes me really happy :D
ooh. They had a great view im jealous. XD
well, it looks like they will have a great vacation. Though why Haibara is the Black Organization's aura? Are they really around? Its not that i dont believe to Haibara's feeling its just that i cant believe. So... Haibara holding Conan's hand... I know this isnt a CoAi Story but i cant help but to giggle with those scene. And im really really happy Ai Haibara is here! she is my favorite character after all :))
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 28 . 6/18/2013
This chapter is too much sweet... so sweet! Kaito proposed to Aoko and she answered Yes so sweet :) and kaito win the bet and he will have the pair of set xD
and my favorite character Haibara is here and it made me blush alot deeper like a madman because Haibara is being haibara. Oh my god! Oh my god! Haibara is really straight forward here. Wow! She is really... wow... Im in awe of her personality. :D
haibara is the best among the rest :DD
since she is with them now. So maybe she will have more appearance. Hehe.
Now they will have there VACATION :))
killuanatsume chapter 28 . 6/14/2013
It was great like always
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
Ooh my... Im blushing! All of them look like a kid. Playing tag. And i love it when kaitou pulled prank at heiji and kazuha. I never thought he will snatch their clothes away (though that should be expected)
and...okay...im nosebleeding with the romance. Im jealous. XD and they will be having a vacation at hawaii. Now that will be fun. And i wonder what will happen between Aoko and Kaito but... Well my perverted mind is kinda annoyed and my fangirl instinct is drolling. Thank you for updating this story. _
Shara Raizel chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
Man is Kaito horny. :P I love Kaioko, but I really want to see these guys finally get on vacation and see how shinichi and ran are, and how saguru's going to be coping with his blindness. I also want to see everyone's reactions to kaito's dye job. XD great chapter, glad that heiji and kazuha are making progress in their relationship, and can't wait to read the next chapter! Update again soon please! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
Aaaaand done! I'm finally all caught up! I have to say I really love this fic you guys are writing. Saguru is my favorite character and I'm all for some saguru-wup. I still feel just so sad for him at times though. he's lost his mother, his father was a bastard who tried to kill him and even though he's got a support group now, Saguru's the only one without a girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other! I really can't wait to see what you write next though so I hope that you will be updating soon.

I don't know if I'm just being a major sadist or what, but if you guys are interested in hearing some of my possible plot ideas for this story, here's one that's been on my mind for a while now. You don't have to use it, but it's just something I've thought up while reading the last few chapters, especially with that steamy KaiAo makeout session in this chapter.

My idea is that saguru gets a girlfriend that he comes to love and trust, but kaito doesn't like her or something and she turns out to be a mean bitch using him/getting to him for Nishio (who I'm guessing is another bad guy out to use/get Saguru). This could supply some of that major hurt/comfort brotherly stuff that you guys got going on between Kaito and Saguru. I'm typically a KaitoXHakuba couple fan so usually I'd suggest that you make KaitoXAoko (one of my favorite canon couples) into KaitoXAokoXSaguru threesome, but because I love the way you've written Kaito and Saguru as brothers so much that I don't mind if it stays the canon KaitoXAoko. I won't deny though that deep down I'm hoping for that threesome! ;)

Anyways great fic and I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
Aoko and Kaito did...did...did... Toot...toot...toot. But not hentai. Thats a good relief. Kaito shoo those doves away.
Saguru feeling embarrassed. Who wouldnt? Your brother is kissing his girlfriend infront of you and not only a simple kiss but a french kiss along with few nipping. Im nosebleeding. .
good thing nakamori-san didnt notice the new shirt his daughter is wearing while he is helping saguru. I wonder what will happen when nakamori notice that? And what happened to the other people? Heiji is sleeping. -_- wakey wakey! The aho is the sleeping prince of the day! XD
oh. I forgot to mention in the start of this review. I thought i already reviewed in this chapter but im definitely wrong. Geez. And hey. I noticed! I havent review on the story 'Manipulation' except for the chapter 1. Am i right? I really dont know. Thanks for the fast update _
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »