Reviews for The Window
Loved the chapter
PensPencilsAndKeyboards chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
This was fantastic! Much love for an unforgettable story 3
clarit chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Aahh I kept reading this hoping to see Renji turn into someone worthy of ichi's attention and suffering but I felt like it never came to that. :(
I mean he did stop trying to screw shuuhei when he saw ichi's face, and he did push ichi out of the way of that insane scythe attack, but, I dunno... that's all like, ren's mess, you know? not actually ichi's.
That ichi just got pulled into because ren was being all stupid and kind of cowardly.

I mean, I would have bolted out of that long ago if I were ichi.
I guess that's what makes ichi such a friggin saint here and all (like Tessai, how adorable was Tessai?), but maybe I think I needed a bit of ren being truly worth it in the end you know? being impossibly loving and caring towards ichigo or something.
I guess I have an enormous ichi complex and I wanted to see him be completely cherished in the end and that last scene didn't feel like enough. :(

And, uhm, this Shuuhei is pretty border, or bipolar o something. No amounts of alcohol should make you slice at someone with a scythe. o_o
Someone should, you know, find him some help.

I realize you wrote this eons ago and it probably doesn't help to review, but just felt like dropping a word after binge reading it and feeling so much out of it, however biased I am. :)
Fenra77 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Good story, but to tear your (and mine) favourite couple apart made it hard for me. Prehaps Grimmjow would really have been a better choice.
fireblaze 7 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
emotional with a sweet ending
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Lovez oocness I think it makes them HOOOT!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
NO GRIMMJOW WOULDN'T!
U HAVE TOO MUCH GRIMMJOW! Loved tha fanfic btw
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
loved it! especially the end - i adore the way they tease each other!
Oh my lord chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I FUCKING SCREAMED AT THE END I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT ICHIGO OMGGGG I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED FOR ICHIGO OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FamousFor15mb chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Hah very nice story! Liked a lot the whole peeking through the window thing as well as the plot!
Having read your recent fics too, I can't help but remark that you indeed make Shuuhei draw the short straw kind of too often to be mere coincidence :P Oh and if I may say, no, Grimmjow wouldn't be a better pick for a very simple reason..WHO in his right mind would ever leave Grimmjow? :P
RaneyLee chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
I loved this! :)
Bleach5252 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
That was short and sweet as I like to say. It was good!
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Awesome! I'm very happy about te end. I like lemons;) you did an awesome job.
Aria6 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Wow, I really like this story! :) How cute!
Bobb chapter 9 . 11/5/2012