Reviews for Sisters
stephanielalinda chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please update this fic, I really really really loved it
Oh my f-God chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Omg! This I'd so good I love it
And I really really hope you finish it
Lauren H 91 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I just found this story and I love it so far! The dynamics between the 'sisters' and how they fall for someone they could protect seems extremely fitting for them. I would love if brittana got some more interactions too but either the story so far is great!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Please please please update! I'm dying here!
gllover22 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Neighbors from hell. At least the Father. Interesting. Sad for the Fabray girls.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Just started this story. Wow. very tough stuff but also beautiful. Love the sister dynamic. Looking forward to the next chapters.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
OOOOHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH QUINN! STOP TORTURING HER! MY GOSH! RACHIE SAVE QUINN!
Carcar234 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Uh oh they're about to find out! Great chapter
w1cked chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
So good to see an update. Rachel and Quinn kissed, woohoo. I hope Quinn father doesn't show up no time soon. Will Quinn and Brittany tell the Berry sisters what goes on in that house? Look forward to the next part.
gleegirl116 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
lileyfan1415 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Hey,

I liked this chapter. so Quinn and Rachel have finally kissed. And now santana just saw Quinn's head. What happens next? Keep going
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Great! Loved that Rachel made Quinn gross bacon-y bean soup. So sweet! But I feel like I'm missing something. Are we gonna find out what happened to Quinn?
croque chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
OMG the ending, can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Hate cliffhangers:( update soon? More protective of rachel! Samtana ?
mythic-lionheart chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I am enjoying this story. Very interested to see where you go with it. And I really like how you made them being siblings work so well! I can totally see Quinn being protective and standing up for Brit as well as Santana for Rachel :) Poor girls though. Looking forward to the next update!