Reviews for Laven Week
Piggypig213 chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
That moment where I didn't check the rating... I laughed so hard at the hot banana part though XD
Horny Girl2000 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Lavi U Horn Dog *wink* But I Can Blame Even Though I'm A Girl I'm Kinda Like That To.
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Love the last chapter...and by that i me-
-nosebleed- if only allen was tied up, in a cat costume, to the bed post of Lavi's bed. And then...-major nosebleed-
Jiang Ai Xing chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
they know kanda will bitch
toolazytologin chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
XD my friend told me to read all of these so I did while she was standing right there and as soon as I read, "hot banana (lol, author' s having fun)" I started laughing and she looked at what chapter I was reading and looked at me like I was crazy. It took me 4 minutes to stop laughing and explain. so thank you for the good laugh and for the amazing Lavens!
LunaWalker chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
AMAZING great stories
Stormie chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
These were really good :3 And for someone who hasn't wrote smut in a while, that last one was really hot. Public bathroom sex is always fun... hehe... you really should write more!

P. S. Is it possible to cheat at online poker...?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I'm not usually a fan of AU fics, but the first oneshot was fantastic. I can totally picture the online strip poker thing if the DGM characters were alive during our time, hehe. Your other chapters were fun to read so far, too.
sleepingbueaty chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Your good! And everyone rushes once in a while. Cant wait for the next one!