Reviews for Princess Parents
rika-chan chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
that was way unexpected... hahaha go for the goal #TeamHimexHiro
Raza Stanza chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Wow! That was awesome! I've been gone a long time from the site but I never expected to be treated when I got back with the ending to yet another good PR fic. Way to go Mask Rider! I would have liked to have seen Hilda and Hime square off a bit more but still a fantastic ending none the less. I get a lot of email feeds of you posting and updating stories very frequently. I can respect that. Keep writing man and keep posting! Maybe eventually you'll write another PR fic. Sad to say but I think the community is gone. Still, let me know if you ever do decide to write one. I know you recommended another story to me so I'll check that out soon too! Once again great story and keep up the good work!
Twilight Kyu chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
So this is really the end. I have to say, I enjoy the story very much and really like the comedy stuffs all the way. Not to mention, the characters' interactions with one another.

Not to mention, I find it clever to see you crossover these two series together.

Congrats for finishing this fic. I just hope to see another good crossover fic from you.
Raza Stanza chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Hello Mask Rider Roy! Finally got around to that promise I made you way back when! Really sorry it took me this long but I said I was going to read your story and I meant it when I said it. I didn’t forget. That said this story really grew on me. There were a few grammatical errors throughout and some spelling inconsistencies but more so in the first chapter. The quality greatly improved in later updates and I have to say, I really do like this crossover.

I just started Beelzebub actually and I really like the universe there. I think you fit it in nicely in your story though I would have liked to see more of the Beelzebub cast like Lamia, Aoi, and the gang from Ishiyama. Your story is a little fast paced but I do admire that since I feel I personally get too wordy in my own writing. You presented a fun comic story without losing me in the details, that even though it was a little explicit at points with some raunchy humor, it was all good fun.

And if I learned anything from your story other than the fact that the band that plays the first OP to Beelzebub is indeed annoying, it’s that Reiri shouldn’t be a stand-up comedian! Haha! Anyway, very very good story, it’s my second favorite from you for Princess Resurrection right after Blood Wars. I hope you continue updating it though I know you have a ton of stories you’re working on and I also know how things can get. Keep keeping the PR fandom alive my fellow writer! And please update so we can finally see what happens between Oga and the gang and Hime’s faction! You can bet I’ll be reading it. That’s a promise!—Raza.
Twilight Kyu chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Now this is pure chaos. Hilarious at that.
Can things get more chaotic from this point?

ShadowMark3 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Please use MP7 on the annoying band.
ShadowMark3 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
If the annoying band shows up again, PLEASE make everyone bust out MP7s and shoot the annoying band out the house! This is too funy man! And I mean the MP7 from MW3
Twilight Kyu chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
You're right, this is really chaotic in a hilarious way. I chuckled and laughed with most of the comedic timings around here.

Twilight Kyu chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
This certainly gets interesting, a good thing Emile manage to calm down Sherwood. Looks like more hilarity ensues in the next chapter.

ShadowMark3 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is a really good story so far... POST THE NEXT STORY! This is good for an oscar award or whatever.
Twilight Kyu chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
This is the pretty entertaining, I like most of the humor going around here. Wonder what's Emile going to do next.

Twilight Kyu chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Well, it worths the wait.

Like the way you combine both elements from the manga and the manga. I do find some of the scenes funny.

Shadow chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Update please I want to read more of this.
Twilight Kyu chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Now that's what I call hilarious, can't wait to see the next chapter. Hoping it's going to be better.

Serin Bloodriver chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I looks nice indeed. Just one question, you said Hiro's and Sawawa's name was "Hiriyumi". I thought it was "Hiyorimi"? Or is it that you changed it on purpose?
Anyway, I'll follow your fic. Thanks for the hard work.
Have a nice day.