Reviews for I Have
NoName-chan chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Dawe this was such a cute fic! .
The forth wall thing cracked me up XD
Great job! :D
Synck chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
really he should just let mana go and pick lavi. i mean yeah hes going to have to leave and all and mana was amazing to him but still! mana is dead and lavi is not as allen put it. he should pick lavi
yuikshiro chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I still care about you Lavi! Lol t
Great story so far! Have been laughing my butt of on every single one Ive read!
Synck chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
that was sooo funny! i loved it! i would have never thought of it, genius!
kh07gl chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
... o_O
If that's not the craziest dumbest most idiotic and weirdest thing I've ever read. Then I'm the sanist person on the planet.
I like it. Period
Will see u in the next prompte!
Road chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
OMG what an AWESOME idea xD
Thsi was so funny I had to grin throuhout it :D
Synck chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
awww poor allen. and lavi. i would have never got that riddle though. lavi is really smart. he is so lucky
Synck chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
that is one of the strangest ways to become friends with someone. although i would have loved to see allen hanging upside down from that tree. it would have been so funny!
Road chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesomely cute stories!
I loved when Lavi said "Insert cheap outgoing idea". So hilarious xD

And you said you want to know our opinion about your style.
I think all of them are great, especially the second one with all the action descriptions.
In "Yearlong Melody" I would imply Allen's feeling just a tiiiny bit more.
But else, it's awesome :3
flygon3300 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
took you long enough lavi :D
i listened to every song after reading this and road's song -shudders- it creeps me out so much...
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i feel kinda feel sorry for allen but his whole situation is funny :D
Synck chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
it took a year for them to get together?! wow lavi. you really are dence if you couldnt figure out what that song meant sooner.
kh07gl chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Nice promptes u have here! I wanted to take part in Laven week but had no time :( will do next year hopefully! Man when u mentioned road's song, it reminded me of the time my friend played on the piano. That was freaky. Can't wait for the next prompet!
Synck chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
awww so cute! who doesnt love fluff? but really lavi should learn not to take allens food. its not nice
animeobsessed001 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
*claps* I loved it Poor Lavi is so paranoid, but for good reasons.

Can't wait for tomorrow's theme :D