Reviews for All the Time in the World
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yet another great story. I always love a cuddly Monroe.
Salysha chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Such cool writing! No pun intended. The narrative style is really nice and descriptive. Good word choices throughout, balanced progression. The narrative fits in with the general feeling of having "all the time in the world."

The broken conversation was very nicely done, and the cuddling held depths of warmth that seeped all the way through the screen. Especially that part where Monroe's getting embarrassed, thinking he's fondled his friend, was nectar to the brain. Divine!

The line that inescapably won me over was Nick showing up later with flowers(!) and flustered air. Gorgeous fic throughout. Thanks for the treat!
TheNextOfKin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was beautiful!
DayMoon89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was perfect! I loved this to death! :DDD 3
Mayu chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Thank you for the great story. :)
A reader chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This just put a smile on my face. Thank you :)
MAFITA chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved it! I LOVE this pairing! I would also love to read a sequel to see how things progressed between them! :D Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved that last line. Such a sweet story.
dreameroflife chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was so cute and absolutely adorable :) You're a really good writer, and were able to capture Monroe's thoughts very well. And hurt Grimm talk was cute too (: Aaaaaand, of course, the fluffy Nick/Monroe ending. Loved it. Amazing job :)
Animegirl1129 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved this so much. Loved the odd situation they got themselves into, the frosty jokes in Monroe's inner-monologue, injuredGrimmspeak, wolfy!Monroe, how even the wolf realizes that Nick's not an enemy (even if it requires some sniffing first), and the cuddling. Love the cuddling. And the end because yay for a happy ending!
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
:D- I'm a happy person. That was fluffly and full of WAFF. Can we expect more?