Reviews for Déjà Vu
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ah that was just beautiful and touching. So many happy sighs reading this one and Dean's tender care and need to keep holding him was perfect. Thank you so much for this! :D
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awww. cute little story :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Beautiful parallel between this fire and this twelve years later. A history beautiful that alone your talent can create and that of this so sad and frightening moment that happened Dean with his almost five years transforms in something so full of brotherly love, bravery and determination and this end the golden clasp for a beautiful history. I adore you, never stop writing, please! Kisses, Nanci from Argentina
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I've felt every emotion and feeling Dean had during this event. You wrote all of his thoughts so well and true. Love how you always put that amulet in there! Will we ever see it again? *sigh* This was such a sweet, thoughtful piece and I loved it! Thank you!
frownypup chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww Dean carried Sammy in his arms.. My favorite..
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Sammy! Dean is the best brother, ever. I love Dean getting them out, holding Sam. And sick Sam sleeping through it all! I just want to hug those boys.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wonderful story!

I loved the opening description of the fire and how 'it didn't know there was an expert who was no stranger to fire and who in fact had developed a sixth-sense of detection for the element identified by smoke and heat.'

You always do a wonderful job of describing Dean, ' It was his job – being a big brother – and was the only responsibility he took more seriously than hunting.' I like the moment Dean realizes that Sam could be inhaling the smoke too and covers his brother's face.

I fell in love with this show during the first episode and still love to watch this scene, 'could still feel John sweeping him from his feet as their father had grabbed him – along with Sam – and had carried them to safety across the street; had sat on the hood of the Impala and had held them.'

I like the moment at the end where Dean is watching the fire with Sam asleep beside him and he thinks about how their father felt the night of the first fire.

I enjoyed reading this story.
Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great little story that shows Dean's love, and dedication to protecting Sam. Even though Sam slept through it all, a part of him knew that Dean was there, and nothing bad would happen to him. Once again, Dean did what needed to be done. :)
judyann chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wonderful story again! I just have to say again how much I love all your stories! You are a wonderful writer!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Good story, lotta nice schmoop!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww so adorable! 3
sarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
loved heroic Dean
excellent shot
well done
janiebee64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great one Marianna..tying the past with the present in Dean's memories. Very touching. Keep 'em coming. :))

Take care,
Jane
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
What a nightmare for Dean, reliving the night theirselves carried baby Sammy out of the house to safety and doing it again with his sick and oblivious 12 year old brother. Loved how Dean woke up knowing something was wring, realising it was a fire and jumping into action. Had to smile that Sammy again was blissfully unaware that Dean was carrying him to safety, this time because he was drugged up on medication. The ending was perfect, Sam is Dean's kid! And wonder what john's reaction will be when he finds out why his boys are in another motel? Pride but also horror that if it wasnt for his eldest fire could have taken his boys.
Yet another great story, loved it :)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome as usual. I always love the shit out of your stuff.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »