Reviews for The XVirus
Ao Uta chapter 11 . 6/28
OH MY GOD NAGIHIKO!
Ao Uta chapter 10 . 6/28
This is crazy! I keep mixing parts of Cry of the Wolf and Rima's Life as a Vampire into this so I keep getting surprised.
Ao Uta chapter 5 . 6/28
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I wonder what's going on!
Ao Uta chapter 3 . 6/28
OH SHIT I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS PART!
Ao Uta chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm going to re-read this because this was one of my favorite fanfictions. Plus it's been so long that I can be surprised again!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
OMG CLIFFHANGER
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
OMG PIKA THUNDER U WROTE THIS I JUST ASKED U IN MY OTHER COMMENT FOR YOUR STORIES WHEN I RELIZED U WROTE THIS OMG I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
PLZ WRITE MORE I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENES TO NAGI! And could u plz tell me in your next chapter if u have one what other stories u wrote or would suggest. Thx and byeeee️
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
OMG I LOVE IT ESPECIALLY THE ENDING IT WAS SO PERFECT
MagicWriterK chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
I agree with those questions! Why can't they see their family? Can't they still walk home? Or are their families...dead? I can't wait for the sequel!
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
I'm SO glad Nagi, Rima, and everyone made it out safely! But actually, I wouldn't care if Gravatus didn't make it.,.but whateves. But...how is going to react...?
MagicWriterK chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I just love it when the boy just jumps in front of the girl and-! Like in the finale of Avatar the Last Airbender. But the whole times I was like " Why is this dude so desperate to find his brother, Aruto?! Just use the moeny and go on a world trip!" Now I know.
MagicWriterK chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I am literally on the edge of my seat!
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I, for one, was on cloud 8 (not cloud 9 cause my sister was bugging me) because of the Yairi kiss! I love to think of Ikuto and Kukai as protective older brothers, and Yukari being protective doesnt sound so bad. ;)
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Nobody cares how long this chapter was, it was AMAZING! :D Fantastic job! But I think Tadase should seriously take a chill pill. AMUTO RULES!