Reviews for The XVirus
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
OMG PIKA THUNDER U WROTE THIS I JUST ASKED U IN MY OTHER COMMENT FOR YOUR STORIES WHEN I RELIZED U WROTE THIS OMG I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
PLZ WRITE MORE I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENES TO NAGI! And could u plz tell me in your next chapter if u have one what other stories u wrote or would suggest. Thx and byeeee️
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
OMG I LOVE IT ESPECIALLY THE ENDING IT WAS SO PERFECT
MagicWriterK chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
I agree with those questions! Why can't they see their family? Can't they still walk home? Or are their families...dead? I can't wait for the sequel!
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
I'm SO glad Nagi, Rima, and everyone made it out safely! But actually, I wouldn't care if Gravatus didn't make it.,.but whateves. But...how is going to react...?
MagicWriterK chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I just love it when the boy just jumps in front of the girl and-! Like in the finale of Avatar the Last Airbender. But the whole times I was like " Why is this dude so desperate to find his brother, Aruto?! Just use the moeny and go on a world trip!" Now I know.
MagicWriterK chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I am literally on the edge of my seat!
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I, for one, was on cloud 8 (not cloud 9 cause my sister was bugging me) because of the Yairi kiss! I love to think of Ikuto and Kukai as protective older brothers, and Yukari being protective doesnt sound so bad. ;)
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Nobody cares how long this chapter was, it was AMAZING! :D Fantastic job! But I think Tadase should seriously take a chill pill. AMUTO RULES!
MagicWriterK chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
This is getting to the point, where each chapter I just have nothing to say, because SO SO much happened, and I just want to move on to the next chapter. Which is good!
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
...
I honestly have no clue what to say...so much to absorb...
Wow.
O.0
MagicWriterK chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
NYAOOOOOO KUKAIIIIIII! RIMA! IKUTO! MINNA! DX
MagicWriterK chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Kukai and Yaya were super funny! But other than a that...wow. Sadness ensues. Drama ensues. Love ensues. Tragedy ensues. :(
But Amu, just, like, was kissed by two guys in one week, and she kissed them bith back. But I hope Amu can 'purify' everyone, and get their charas (and happiness and health) back!
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
OMG SO MUCH TO PROCESS...SO MUCH TO FEEL SAD ABOUT...SO MUCH TO SCREAM ABOUT!
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
GOSH, RIMA'S MOM IS SO DARN MEAN! SUCH A PARANOID DOWNER, AND A CONTROL FREAK! POOR UTAU, IKUTO, AND KUKAI, AND THE NAGI/RIMA INCIDENT! And I hope Rima isn't scolded too much. actually, I hope she rebels. ;D