Reviews for Good Enough
hynika chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Awesome, and you are right that this last chapter really makes the whole story. I found this very touching - thank you for all your writing which I am now discovering (and it's always good to find another Sam Axe fan!)
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Awww. Beautiful ending. Nice job.
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Awwwww.
southpawokpoet chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Oh lord I loved it. I will need to come up with new descriptions for your work.. I don't seem to be saying it well enough. love it.. dusty
Jedi Skysinger chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Loved Mike's reaction about having to take the Charger to a garage as well as the behind the scenes peek into Evan's new business and his new relationship with Sam
storyfan101 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Awww, that was incredibly sweet. I so glad that everyone got a happy ending, even the Charger. Although i do have to wonder, will Michael's paranoia ever slow down? But I'm willing to bet that the next time something comes up with the Charger, there's no two ways about where it goes for repairs.

Great story!
FMSMandi chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Great story.
Aneeta Potter chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I'm really glad this had a happy ending :D great story!
LN8866 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
So glad u added that! What a nice surprise!
purdys pal chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
What a great story, after reading the first chapter I remember thinking I hoped you did another from Evan's pov and then you continued to expand the story even further. I'm glad Sam and Evan are now working together on something.
southpawokpoet chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Wheeeeeeee doggies! your gettin' rough on me now. Love it. rest gently please. dusty
Aneeta Potter chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
This is really sweet :)
FMSMandi chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Great chapter
LN8866 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwwwwwww! Loved the end and how happy Elsa makes Sam!
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Awww. Sam got them to work it all out. Nicely done.