Reviews for At Long Last
You promised to make a sequel of "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" please make one. also I like this story too.
iamthecookiemonster chapter 4 . 3/2
The main complaint that I have with your writing is your short chapters. While some short chapters are alright, an entire story consisting throws me off and somewhat turns me off to the writing; it's a shame because you're a good writer. I think that this particular fic would have been better if it had been a one shot rather than five chapters.
Awww, a rape story - how romantic! Threatening a woman so that she will let you rape her is not sexy, but you don't seem to know that.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Because threatening a woman with torture to coerce her into letting her rape you is aways fun.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Update
lyraXIII chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Update! Please
justin sane1 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
please update! this story is amazing
lakelady8425 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Frustrating that has become all prudish. I will write to them as you suggested, Meanwhile, off to AFF to read the rest of the story.
evcullengirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
as i said in a deal with the devil i absolutely love it
Lysabella-DarkFrench chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love this story and this story is Awesome !
Good luck.

See you
Isa
hgdmforever chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
i love it when draco is all posseisive and protective...
alliycat3101 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I cant find you on adultfanfiction.
ML chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome start. I find lots of these fanfictions to be too hard to follow between disconnected descriptions and ones that last forever. I love your writing.
1ori ann chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
How could he apparate, if there are anti-aparation in Diagon Alley?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Harry James Potter Luna Levetta Lovegood James Sirius Potter, Albus Xenophilius Potter, and Lily Ginevra Potter
(James,Al, and Lily)
Draco Abraxas Malfoy Hermione Jean GrangerCassiopeia Narcissa Malfoy, Scorpius Lucius Malfoy, Orion Thomas
Malfoy, Lyra Luna Malfoy, Demetri Severus Malfoy
(Cassia, Scor, Orion, Lyra, Demetri)

Ronald Billius Weasley Lavender Blossom
Brown Veridian Harry Weasley and Violet Lavender Weasley
(Veridian and Vi)

Ronald Billius Weasley Cho Christine
Chang Emilie Cho Weasley
(Em)

Ronald Billius Weasley Parvati Prianka Patil Phillip Ronald Weasley
(Phillip)

Lavender Blossom Brown Justin Jordan Finch Fletchey Cobalt Justin Finch Fletchey
(Coby)

Parvati Priyanka Patil Zacharias Smith Amina Padma Smith and Alyna Parvati Smith
(Mina and Lyna)

Cho Christine Chang Cedric Axel Diggory Ash Zacharias Diggory, Chase Xhu Diggory, Elliot Amelia Diggory, Kennedy Ophelia Diggory
(Ash, Chase, Ellie and Ken)

Ginevra Morgana Weasley Neville Franklin Longbottom Ariel Alice Longbottom and Silvia Augusta Longbottom
(Ariel and Silvia)

Frederick Alexander Weasley Angela Jade Brown Alexis Myrtle Weasley and Blaine Joshua Weasley
(Alex and Blaine)

George Aaron Weasley Katelyn Judith Belle Gregory George Weasley and Mark Frederick Weasley and Annabelle Katerin Weasley
(Greg, Mark, and Anna)