Reviews for At Long Last
madval29 chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Well looks like he has mostly won her over. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Compromise. Compromise is good. She can work with that. They just need to talk. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Looks like she didn't even really have a choice in deciding to be his mate or not. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
He's a little presumptuous isn't he. I wonder how she will take it. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Well looks like he might now turn her in to the death eaters. Great start!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Wait is the website called adultfanfiction or does it have a different name?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Can you post a link of the website? I mean, I want to read the rest of the story but I don't know where I can read it. I found your account on AFF yet there's no continuation there.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
It's so short, makes it harder to get involved in the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Oh wow! Awesome! A rape story! How romantic!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Good fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
You promised to make a sequel of "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" please make one. also I like this story too.
iamthecookiemonster chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
The main complaint that I have with your writing is your short chapters. While some short chapters are alright, an entire story consisting throws me off and somewhat turns me off to the writing; it's a shame because you're a good writer. I think that this particular fic would have been better if it had been a one shot rather than five chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Awww, a rape story - how romantic! Threatening a woman so that she will let you rape her is not sexy, but you don't seem to know that.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Because threatening a woman with torture to coerce her into letting her rape you is aways fun.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2014