Reviews for Nyctophobia
WhisperToTheWolves chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
good chappy!
-WhisperToTheWolves
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
why is mai wearing glasses on O.o but love the story so far
2takuya chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Once again am looking forward to the next chapter! You did great in showing that Mai and Masako are closer now, since Masako was worried about Mai. Though that bit about Masako having something happen in her past, not sure if you're going to go anywhere with that. If you don't, a little bit more of information in this chapter would have been better. It seems Mai won't be able to speak for a while, which only increases the appeal to the story. I'm hoping something will happen when she returns to their current case, like she sees that strange shadow/man again, or has another dream about when she was younger. Maybe her fear of the dark will return while she can't speak, she wouldn't be able to call out for help or anything, and will make her way to find comfort with someone else(*cough* *cough* Naru *cough*). That's just a suggestion though, and it could be anyone that she goes to for comfort. Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter!
sonia12150 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
why r the chapters so short?! .
Ariana Taniyama chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
You asked about your English skills in the last note. This sentence, "She looked very much like a child left behind during Tricks or Treats." would be written, "She looked very much like a child left behind during Trick or Treat." in American English. I can't say that in other English speaking countries it would be written the same way but it is an example of the subtle difference between your written English and mine as a native speaker in the U.S.

This was a good chapter. I liked John's reaction to Madoka's appearance and Naru's reaction to the thought of her being there.
Ariana Taniyama chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
As a native of the U.S. I'm not sure what they are looking for in the course you are talking about but your written English is very good. You have some areas where I can tell English isn't your first language, but mostly they seem to be very minor and overall you write much better than many native born authors. I think that unless your course is expecting you to have skills at the level of an expert with an degree in English you should do just fine.
2takuya chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
Lovely chapter, your getting better and better! As for not responding to your authors note, it was because I didn't really understand a word you had said. And I don't know how to explain what I didn't understand, because when you don't understand it it's impossible to explain. That's why I hate the question, "What don't you understand?" Cause if I knew that, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to understand it . . .
tennisgirl16 chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
who is that woman im curious plz update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
let mai lose her voice!
unknown chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
who is the prey
tennisgirl16 chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
ok weird ending im guessing the ghost is after mai now but yah up date soon yayhs
2takuya chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Woah, wait. What on earth just happened? I mean, Lin said something to explain what happened, but we don't know what it was. And Brown was acting to un-priestly... but it's all good, cause I'd probably act out of character after what happened and then having a doctor assume that they all attacked each other. But I don't get the Nashita POV, it just sort of confused me...
tennisgirl16 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
oh wow i love and hate that last line plz update soon