Reviews for Friends Are The Family We Choose For Ourselves
shanzlol chapter 7 . 1/26
Love it and now onto the third one
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
You about killed me with this chapter. 10 tissues later I finally could see the words again. Fluffy. Damn it. Well done.
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
A lovely ending to a great story. I very much hope you will be inspired to write more adventures for these three.
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Good ending-I loved the last line!
princessozmaofoz chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
AWWW! I love that it had a happy ending and there were so many friendshippies and adorable Sam moments. Great job :)
Autohumans chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Awe that is so cute with the teddy bear. I still have my teddy bear from my Grandfather, he gave to me when I was 6 months old. His name is "Black Bear," and I still have it with me to this day.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
What a lovely chapter. I feel so for brave protective little Sam. the scenes with the bear were adorable.
TT chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
That last bit almost made me tear up! Poor Robbie still missing his 'bonny lass'. Poor Sam being worried about all the nasty men, 4 year olds shouldn't have to worry about that! Good thing he has Fluffy now.
Emely-Saved-Me chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Absolutly brilliant.
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I loved this! Hathaway is out of the hospital, they got Carson, and there was much Sam fluffiness and even a barbeque. Good stuff!
princessozmaofoz chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Aww, the teddy bit was really, really sweet. I liked it muchly, and it gave me some lovely Robbie/Val feels. :)
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Good to see James on the mend and Sam is as adorable as ever. Good luck with your move!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Moving house! I've done that more than once, and it's a stressful time. Good luck to you, and I hope all goes smoothly.

Loved the chapter-it was so nice to see Hathaway getting better and plans for his release from hospital. And what about the criminal identified from the lineup? I sincerely doubt this is the end of that matter. I think it's only the beginning of the trouble to come.

Sam remains adorable!
princessozmaofoz chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Aww, very sweet family bits at the end. And you know I feel about the friendshippies with Jean :P
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Poor James and the nightmares. I love the way you write Sam and Robbie's concern for him.