Reviews for Harrison Potter Stephens
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
"And yet you left my grandson alone, on a chilly November night on a doorstep without so much as ringing the bell. If that is how you treat the orphaned child of dear friends, then I shudder to think how you treat the children of mere acquaintances."

dmubles and snape deserve azkaban and nothing less

and for harry to NEVER EVER go to hogwarts again
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 3/31
I've been looking for a decent HP/Bewitched crossover for a while. Everything that looked promising was unfinished. This is exactly what I wanted to find. Sam's family are very in charscter. Endora, Maurice and Samantha and Harry.. preform intricate magic wandlessly and wordlessly. I got a kick over Maurice being Merlin and having a kid with Helga Hufflepuff!
hbeazer chapter 1 . 3/23
good job second time reading it
Majerus chapter 1 . 3/22
Ahhh, just what I needed to finish the day. Clever writing, excellent dialogue, silly plot arcs treated with the appropriate silliness, and best of all, seamless integration between twinkling nosed immortals and the HP'verse.
I think my favorite part was how simultaneously incredulous and dismissive everyone in the Stephens family was at how utterly back-arsewards the HP'verse was :D
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 2/26
I love this. should do a longer one.
Cindy Reilly chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank you for the very interesting story, but I wished you gave a little more to it, I think that this was a
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 1/21
I wish you can continue this story. I reality liked it so far. Hermione is always a curious little bugger isn't she?
Brad chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
that was awesome!
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Lol love it!
Clark959 chapter 1 . 10/16/2021
Very entertaining. Brings back memories of the tv show and I can see it happening that way. Fun to read.
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
I really liked this story. The cross over was an unexpected but enjoyed one. Like all greedy readers, I wished that it had gone on and on. I think that this is either the 3rd or 4th story of yours, and I have loved them all but wished they had gone on and on [I know...greedy reader.] HEHEHE Are you planning on expanding to multiple or staying with the short stories? You might try to write a short story with your own universe. It may be a challenge but if you make it work, you could try to go to multiple chapter stories and maybe try selling your work. Challenging, I know, think about it. SMILE!
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
TOO FUNNY! THANK YOU!
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
I also read that story, and it was completely entertaining, so when I saw that you had done one too, I had to read yours…

I’m a fan of longer stories, but a decent one shot is a good distraction every now and then…
S chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
Generally lighthearted with a hilarious ending. Good read.
notyourpapa chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
Thank you, it was very entertaining.
I also enjoyed reading the “Elder Sect” .