Reviews for Harrison Potter Stephens
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 11/21
Great story, it is a powerful Harry story without the arrogance just humor and reason. Thank you for writing.
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 10/25
This crossover makes more since then anything.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/12
Two corrections...the surname is Stevens and it's Darren, I was born in 1964 and watched the original run Bewitched, trust me, I know this.
dragon606 chapter 1 . 10/10
Very enjoyable! And a fitting end to Voldy.
Phatpoodle chapter 1 . 9/17
Love this story - best crossover! Elizabeth Montgomery was always stunning on Bewitched. I always wanted to look like her. And the best ending ever for ol' Tom! Haha!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/10
Loved it, thanks for sharing it with us.
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 7/21
best ending ever
Lol! This was funny! Awesome crossover fanfic. I really enjoyed it and hope that you will write more similar to this!
This is really awesome, I'll admit I've never once seen Bewitched beyond commercials on TV,(though your story has intrigued me...), but I still enjoyed this thoroughly. Sorry I didn't leave a proper review,(with an username), but this site has always been rather difficult for me to navigate.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 6/29
like it
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 6/13
Hello,

I don't know how many times I've read your story it is still one of my favorites! I just wish it could have been longer,
Best of luck in all you do,
Miss Millie
heffronma5 chapter 1 . 6/9
Nice ending there! I am surprised however that Harry didn't bring Hermione to America with him. I believe that she would have done well using Harry's family's type magic.
volfan chapter 1 . 5/3
One of my favorite stories.
licha.s chapter 1 . 4/27
lovely! specially the end..
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 4/19