Reviews for Harrison Potter Stephens
Nicely done. Please keep writing.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Great story, it is a powerful Harry story without the arrogance just humor and reason. Thank you for writing.
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This crossover makes more since then anything.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Two corrections...the surname is Stevens and it's Darren, I was born in 1964 and watched the original run Bewitched, trust me, I know this.
dragon606 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Very enjoyable! And a fitting end to Voldy.
Phatpoodle chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Love this story - best crossover! Elizabeth Montgomery was always stunning on Bewitched. I always wanted to look like her. And the best ending ever for ol' Tom! Haha!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Loved it, thanks for sharing it with us.
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
best ending ever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Lol! This was funny! Awesome crossover fanfic. I really enjoyed it and hope that you will write more similar to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This is really awesome, I'll admit I've never once seen Bewitched beyond commercials on TV,(though your story has intrigued me...), but I still enjoyed this thoroughly. Sorry I didn't leave a proper review,(with an username), but this site has always been rather difficult for me to navigate.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
like it
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Hello,

I don't know how many times I've read your story it is still one of my favorites! I just wish it could have been longer,
Best of luck in all you do,
Miss Millie
heffronma5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Nice ending there! I am surprised however that Harry didn't bring Hermione to America with him. I believe that she would have done well using Harry's family's type magic.
volfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
One of my favorite stories.
licha.s chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
lovely! specially the end..