Reviews for Harrison Potter Stephens
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/5
This was great...though I think Albus needed punishment more than what he received.
Delightful!
rhidragon chapter 1 . 1/23
Brilliant

Snigger, snigger, giggle, falls over laughing
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 1/5
Lol very good work I really enjoyed it keep it up
cato1850 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Hahaha, that was great. Wonderful story.
bronze chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Well, Tommy WAS an ass for splitting his soul. So Samantha turning him into a true ass was only fitting. It's too bad that Harry didn't inform the entire student body about the Hogwarts Charter Violations trick. It'd keep teachers like Snape from being such assholes to all students not in his house. It might've even kept Neville from having to fend off ol' Bubblrbrains' offer of mentorship. The old idiot just will not let his people move forward. This was a very interesting story and I enjoyed the entire thing. So, thank you for writing and posting it.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I read the Elder Sect and this one while shorter was just as good if not better. It got to the heart of the story without sliding too much into silliness. On the other hand, Bewitched was a comedy and I did miss some of the shows characters that I loved like Serena and Uncle Arthur.

Wonderful tale!
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
lol OMG VOLDEMORT THE JACKASS!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Yay for Harrison not just giving in and answering questions about his magic. :D

Very fun story! Excellent ending for Tommy.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I like it! The ending is awesome, thank you!
andyjhorton chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
i wish there was a way to search just bewitched and harry potter crossovers, ive read the elder sect and when i saw another i quickly started reading. this was a very good one shot.
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Too funny!
Ankreyas chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Loved it!
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
That's one of the best stories I've read in a long time.
Selande chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I just loved this story! I was a little uncertain about the crossover (I am always a little uncertain no matter what the pairing), but I just absolutely fell in love with this. Excellent story!