Reviews for Fresh
Lynxe chapter 24 . 4/6
Look, this is my all time favorite fanfiction. I feel blessed to have found it, it's a masterpiece. Thanks again for writing it!
Lynxe chapter 9 . 4/6
You made me do something I've never done whilst reading a fanfic before: I had to stop and take a breathee before continuing. This fanfiction is a gift to the fandom. Thanks for writing this, loving it so far. This chapter was painfull, in a good way.
LeisaTheGreat chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Oh wow! This was an amazing story! It felt really genuine, like I was actually watching an episode. (And a really good one at that!) Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Oh god, in Chap 1 I thought Dana would be the victi but in Chap 3 he said Diana. Whoo!
LydiaTheTattooedLady chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Brilliant! Just like watching an episode!
The characters were spot-on!
Loved the story! Exciting and scary as hell!
Angelmoo1 chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
love this story its really well written xx
Gloria2 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I love this story! Absolutely amazing! The relationship between Mulder and Scully is beautifully portrayed. Thank you so much for writing!
athorninyourside chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
I think you did a superb job oc writing this fanfic. The story was compelling, I genuinely wanted to know the whole store. It was dark and creaply Ansty and the characters were believable as we know them. One of the best completely orginal fanfics (rather then drables or offscene fics) that I have ever read. Really enjoyed this. Xx
Audrey C chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
Sorry I didn't post this last review earlier. This was great story. I really enjoyed it. I love it when authors can mix romance with a convincing x-file. Well done!
scullymacbones chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Incredible! I felt like I was watching an episode! I couldn't stop reading it. I appreciated how you stayed true to the character of Scully and Mulder. This fic was amazing!
Shoshanna33 chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
Very good story! Very true to a real X-Files episode. But of course I loved the romantic ending. Perfect! Very well done :)
Reneesci chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
Thank you for a great story. The plot was entertaining and I read it in one sitting.
ladybugsmomma chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
I loved this story! It's one of the best I've ever read! Great work! Thank you for sharing!
ladybugsmomma chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Aw, I completely loved this chapter! Really sweet!
hummerbird21 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012