Reviews for The Perfect Plan
Ursus66 chapter 1 . 7/11
Please keep going with that story. I really love itsaluti da una “connazionale”
If she looks like a bunny, why doesn't she have a tail and ears?
Why the hell would she kiss the car?!
My sister is so damn annoying! Motheq
Yussssssss AAAAAAAAAAA Shannon Mama
Wtf autocorrect?!
albatrossnowflake chapter 8 . 5/21
Not bad! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
i love this story so much... bur when will be the next update?
Robin chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
Are you ever going to continue this?
ae rie chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I can see this story is quite different from any NaLu story based on Hapi Mari i read before . The PLOT . Its interesting ! For your information , i felt alive reading this story . I have this few downfall moment in my life recently so its like you saved me from depression . THANK YOU SO MUCH . Really . I meant it . Can't wait for next chapter . Take your time for the next update .
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
Hey, its such an amazing story. Are you not going to complete it ? I hope you do
nalu chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
hey buddy if u are not going to continue bcz of certain issue or ur busy schedule couldn't u allow lunarsecrects to continue it as she has offered we all want to see a awesome ending to ur beautiful fic
cypherkimv chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
whyyyy did you stop. God the storyline is real smooth and I wanted more. I hope you can consider it to be continued. much love xoxo
LunarSecrets chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Hello,

As you are no longer working on this story, I was wondering if you would allow me to take over as author. I would of course give you credit for the initial story concept and first few chapters. It would be a shame not to finish this very interesting plot you have developed. Let me know if you are willing to consider my request.

LunarSecrets
Alice the anime lover chapter 8 . 1/31/2017
Please update soon
I am dying in suspense here !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016