Reviews for The Perfect Plan
i love this story so much... bur when will be the next update?
Robin chapter 8 . 8/27
Are you ever going to continue this?
ae rie chan chapter 1 . 8/1
I can see this story is quite different from any NaLu story based on Hapi Mari i read before . The PLOT . Its interesting ! For your information , i felt alive reading this story . I have this few downfall moment in my life recently so its like you saved me from depression . THANK YOU SO MUCH . Really . I meant it . Can't wait for next chapter . Take your time for the next update .
Hey, its such an amazing story. Are you not going to complete it ? I hope you do
nalu chapter 1 . 4/22
hey buddy if u are not going to continue bcz of certain issue or ur busy schedule couldn't u allow lunarsecrects to continue it as she has offered we all want to see a awesome ending to ur beautiful fic
cypherkimv chapter 1 . 4/22
whyyyy did you stop. God the storyline is real smooth and I wanted more. I hope you can consider it to be continued. much love xoxo
LunarSecrets chapter 1 . 3/5
Hello,

As you are no longer working on this story, I was wondering if you would allow me to take over as author. I would of course give you credit for the initial story concept and first few chapters. It would be a shame not to finish this very interesting plot you have developed. Let me know if you are willing to consider my request.

LunarSecrets
Alice the anime lover chapter 8 . 1/31
Please update soon
I am dying in suspense here !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
WAAAAAAAAAA IVE BEEN DYING WAITING FOR THE UPDATE...WHY ISNT IT UPDATE YET
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
PLEASEEEEEE!HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
please complete this don't give up on such a lovely story (T_T)(_)
Heartfilia92003 chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
PLEASE KEEP WRITING
Heartfilia92003 chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
Oh shit
Heartfilia92003 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
He made it up to her
Heartfilia92003 chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
I'll be mad if Natsu fucks women at the same time being married with Lucy