Reviews for The Night Harry Lost It
Potter the Plotter chapter 2 . 6/7
Technically I still feel like its rape—what Snape did. Harry was still under the effect of a drug, so even if Snape himself didn't give it to him, he was still under it. But I guess everyones going to ignore that fact for the sake of the pairing.
kurie-tibiti chapter 2 . 2/23
Originally seen this on hpfandom . net so glad it's here too. Very intriguing I look forward to seeing just how Harry reacts in the morning.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Oh Man, That Was Pretty Hot! & What A Cute Ending, Harry & Snape Curled Up Together Like That. XD

& Lol, Alex Is Probably Passed Out Cold Still. I Can Only Imagine What Snape'll Do To The Man Once He Wakes Up. XD

You Should Totally Write A Sequel To This! Like Maybe Once THey Wake Up Or Even After They're Back At School! Do They Start A Relationship Right Away, Or Maybe Get To Know Each Other Better & Become Friends First? I Think It Could Be A Really Good Story! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh Man, How Scary That Must Be! Nearly Getting Raped By A Complete Stranger Like That! Poor Harry, At Least Snape Saved The Day... Though Technically, As Soon As Alex Put His Finger Inside Harry, It Was Considered Rape.
Crapounette chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
At first, I didn't understand why you called the chapter "le petit mort", because no one is dead in this chapter. Then I understood you wanted to write "la petite mort". It's not the same... Le petit mort means The little dead man or boy but la petite mort (the little death) is often used to name an orgasm. You really need to change your chapter's title.

You story is nice, Too bad there isn't more of it.
Bootsrcool chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Awww, no sequel? Or was it only for Harrys release? A one-night stand?
Dalek Warrior chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I really like this, I think I've come back to read it three or four times now. :)
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
You should have continued this. It's very interesting.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
It feels like there should be a morning after scene.
Kakazu chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
That was oddly cute in the end. /
devilshalo13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
wen alex wakes up i think sevvy should BEAT THE ABSOLUTE F*CK OUT OF HIM! how dare his pedo hands nearly destroy my snarry castle...i luv3s thats castle so much thanku for savin it! wondaful story darlin u r0ck!
Foxfada chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Good Really good.
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
...that was weird...
DarkenedRose24 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
-jaw drops and wipes drool- omfg... ... ... ... HOT!
LeaniaSTL chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
O.o well that was...yum! I almost died laughing from the double edged innuendo "I'm coming in..." BOOM "No, I'm coming in." *cackles* oh that still cracks me up! So what happens next ?(for some reason, I thought I selected Completed in the search...oh well a wonderful error.)