Reviews for orange sparks
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 2 . 2/18
this is beautiful... im blushing and crying at the same time so now can you please, please, PLEASE update Saving Minato's Soul? I'm dying to know what happens next!
belive123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
So cute
ANARCHY chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Because MinaKushi is my OTP. FOREVAH :3

Seriously, nothing else. Is it weird that I ship dead people so hard...?
This Username Is Classified chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Omg, i. KNOW! Like, the sweetest and most obvious to spot couple in the anime, srsly! CUTE MUCH?

SomeDamn Author chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Okay, I've probably read a LOT of romance stories so far...and you know what?
This is by far THE BEST. Yes. Up there, far and above.
There is JUST one thing though. I really think you ought to change the summary. I don't know why, but the summary just doesn't seem apt for a story of this nature.
Congratulations. You've just created a MinaKushi fan out of me.
Meep chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I hope that you would continue this story between Minato and Kushina . It was a awesome story.
iChelleable chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
You write very good Minato and Kushina, hope you do more if you're ever up for it.
PerpetualFlames chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I agree with you! There such a cuuute couple :DDD Nice fic. by the way :D
Jerza Fernandes chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I love this. It's cute, funny and almost anything I would ask for in a minakushi fic! All these depressing endings with the Kyuubi is upsetting to read after all, this is fanfiction right? We make up the plot :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I really loved the second one shot! So amazing and cute and smexy! :'D I just ADORE this pairing so much! I cried when watching the anime, and was sooo touched when she hugged Naruto before disappearing TT

Really overly cute! XD
Amber Ice Fox chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
God your story is so freaking adorable! Seriuosly, Mina and Kushi are so cute in the scenes you wrote. I would love to read more oneshots like these :)
Kintora chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
LOVED this. Granted, the bit of ecchi in me was screaming for more details... However, I can't help but feel what info you did indulge us with was tasteful and cavity-inducing.

MinaKushi all the way
FlareBoostDrifloon chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Best MinatoxKushina fanfic I've read. It's my favorite. I wish it would get updated though :/
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 9/11/2012