Reviews for OPERATION: Break the Dawn
shurfine chapter 15 . 5/20
I am in love with this story. The writing is authentic and I believe every word that you write. I know it is fanfiction, but you do an incredible job of writing it. I've been with this story since 2013, and I hope that this story will continue. Thank you for the gift that you give when you are writing.

If you don't plan to continue this story (because let's face it, RL get's crazy sometimes) can you just give us a summary of how you had planned to finish the story? I know it's a desperate plea, but this story is phenomenal.
Merylin chapter 17 . 5/14
I'm a but frustrated that I started this because half way through i saw that you haven't updated in a while, but I'm in too deep. It's been more than a year but here's to still hoping that you finish this :)

Lovelots,
Merylin
more asap chapter 1 . 5/12
So please please please
let me, let me, let me
let me get what I want... MORE!
JayNahNah chapter 17 . 5/9
Just found this & cant get enough! Hope you continue when you can!
twifan7731 chapter 17 . 5/8
Hi - I didn't realize I was reading a WIP - and it's been a while since it was updated... But I hope one day you come back and finish this! I have loved it, and these characters! :)
Guest 101 chapter 17 . 5/8
Please update, I need more of this story!
athome Jo chapter 17 . 3/28
Holy... I LOVE this story! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Well done!
Dizzien chapter 17 . 3/18
I just found this story and binge read it! I love your details and how much research you've put into this story. This last chapter was intense and really hope that you are well in life and health and will come back and finish this amazing story!
zeezee chapter 1 . 3/7
I miss this story so much:(please post!
BetsyMimi60 chapter 17 . 3/6
Please keep going. Your story is compelling!
lindsjc chapter 17 . 2/27
I've just reread this story and I can't believe how amazing it is! I really hope to see you continue writing it. Looking forward to more.

LC
Lissagirl26 chapter 17 . 2/20
Amazing! Seriously can't wait for more! Soon please!
Lane chapter 17 . 1/24
Hey so ummm this story is incredible and so well written! Its probably a long shot since it's been a year since you updated but I (along with many others) would love to see more of this story unfold! Maybe 2017 can be the year of more updates!? For whatever reason you have not updated I hope your year has been spent in safety and happiness.
esmid001 chapter 17 . 1/14
Please post again soon! I love re-reading what you have but I know this story will be beyond epic once completed. I live in Hampton Roads, VA and used to work for Military Newspapers of Va and while I might not be military or married to someone in service, I know many who are (including some Captains, Seals and others that are too quiet about the shit they do). This is in my top ten fanfics and I'd give money to see it finished! Real life is a bitch I'm sure but for the sanity of this mother of 3 boys ages 1-4, keeping posting...please!
Kim chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
The suspense is killing me! Please update soon! :)
3,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »