Reviews for OPERATION: Break the Dawn
lgk chapter 26 . 5/18
This was a remarkable story! I’m so impressed with your writing, the background information and research that you have done to make sure that every part of the story felt authentic and realistic. Plus, the courage and sacrifice that the men and women in our military give to our country is often so undervalued so what a tremendous testament you have given to these unsung heroes. All your knowledge of general operations, weaponry, equipment, tactical, languages, planning and an interesting storyline precisely written and easy to understand made the entire story just perfect. Thank you for all your efforts
SianJohn chapter 26 . 5/17
Thank you so much for sharing this fab story with us, I loved how incredibly brave you made my favourite characters. Also, I appreciate all your research and explanations.
Ashley Mason aka Edwardslove13 chapter 26 . 5/15
Absolutely amazing! The best story I’ve read in ages, absolutely loved it!
So well researched.
I loved the use of Dayan as the surname. My middle name is Dayana after Moshe Dayan.
I look forward to reading your other work and hopefully any future takes from this story.
kneon chapter 26 . 5/14
This is an amazing story. It made me wanting more. So sad no seque. Also, there are really no other stories out there like this I've looked. Thanks for sharing.
lazyncrazy chapter 26 . 5/13
You are a wonderful story teller
It is so difficult to write action scenes and still have the reader invested in the story
Absolutely amazing!
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 26 . 5/11
Best Action I've read! So an entertainment. I enjoy this so badly that I wish for more and more
EeWee chapter 26 . 5/3
I was so excited when I saw this marked "complete". Such a great story. Suspenseful and scary but with marineward, just wow. Also loved kickass Bella. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
callmepagliacci chapter 3 . 4/24
This is me requesting an OS where Edward meets Charlie Swan, Ranger. Wonder how the gun cleaning scene would go then. Lots of Army-Marines joshing.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 1 . 4/17
OK, I'm excited for this! Let's gooooo
Molly May Pinky chapter 26 . 4/17
Would just like to say that I have loved every minute reading this story.
Kept me on the seat of my pants all the way.
Your knowledge of everything milatry is amazing.
(Non USA reader here)
Story was so exciting.
You said you wouldn't do a sequel, but honestly there is another story there for you to write.
Change it to an original fiction if you have to, but please let me know, as I would love to read more of this group, the Delta's & Israeli's.
Once again truly great job, well done
BruSwan chapter 26 . 4/11
Uau
Choro,choro,choro
Isso foi incrível. Tem algum tempo que não maratonava uma história assim. A união da equipe, a ação das cenas, o cenário de guerra . Eu amei, obrigado por compartilhar.
twifi-reader chapter 26 . 4/10
have loved this story, thank you so much for sharing! x
Happy Guest chapter 26 . 4/9
I submerged myself in this fix for a week and just loved it! Brilliantly written. As I read, it was like I was actually there…it felt so real - your descriptions of each scene are so good. For a non-military person to be able to follow along with the story so easily is due to your exceptional skills.
I love how you write strong, intelligent women who are relatable. Bella is the missing piece to their team. I hadn’t seen it coming, but makes perfect sense. All these characters in Edward’s team are amazing, how they interact and work together. It takes a very special person who has a calling to this kind of life..I can see that now. Just to keep going when all seems lost….I have so much awe and respect. Through this story I have a much deeper understanding of the dedication and sacrifice made by the real people who undertake these missions. I feel so grateful for that.
Thank you for sharing!
BruSwan chapter 7 . 4/7
Uau
Que capítulo. Estou apaixonada por sua escrita. Estou maratona suas histórias .
lorli810 chapter 1 . 4/6
Pulled me in from beginning to end. Absolutely loved it! Would love more stories with your team of Marines and their scientist! Great job!
4,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »