Reviews for OPERATION: Break the Dawn
snickyj chapter 17 . 12/3
Love this story! Dying for more!
I absolutely love this fanfic. I have been into fanfiction for over 15 years and this remains one of my favorites. It has a well developed storyline and great characters. Every couple months I check for an update, only to end up rereading it.

I hope all is well with the author and that some day it will be updated.
Ektha chapter 17 . 7/16
Please please please finish this story. It's incredible. You're incredible. It's such a wonderful and fantastic story! And chapter 17 is literally the height of it and I don't know if I can manage not reading the entire thing.

You're so gifted. Please continue it's phenomenal. I love how they fall in love, so slowly and real not like those half asses romcoms. Like this is real life love with such a fantastic and gripping plot.

Seriously brilliant! Please update soon!
long year chapter 17 . 6/29
it's been a long year
without you my friend
and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again...

Yeah, not exactly the best of motivations, is it? Seriously, though.. I hope you're alright, wherever you are. And that you will one day continue this. Because it's quite possibly the bestest - not just the best cause it requires a superlative of its own.
shurfine chapter 15 . 5/20
I am in love with this story. The writing is authentic and I believe every word that you write. I know it is fanfiction, but you do an incredible job of writing it. I've been with this story since 2013, and I hope that this story will continue. Thank you for the gift that you give when you are writing.

If you don't plan to continue this story (because let's face it, RL get's crazy sometimes) can you just give us a summary of how you had planned to finish the story? I know it's a desperate plea, but this story is phenomenal.
Merylin chapter 17 . 5/14
I'm a but frustrated that I started this because half way through i saw that you haven't updated in a while, but I'm in too deep. It's been more than a year but here's to still hoping that you finish this :)

Lovelots,
Merylin
more asap chapter 1 . 5/12
So please please please
let me, let me, let me
let me get what I want... MORE!
JayNahNah chapter 17 . 5/9
Just found this & cant get enough! Hope you continue when you can!
twifan7731 chapter 17 . 5/8
Hi - I didn't realize I was reading a WIP - and it's been a while since it was updated... But I hope one day you come back and finish this! I have loved it, and these characters! :)
Guest 101 chapter 17 . 5/8
Please update, I need more of this story!
athome Jo chapter 17 . 3/28
Holy... I LOVE this story! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Well done!
Dizzien chapter 17 . 3/18
I just found this story and binge read it! I love your details and how much research you've put into this story. This last chapter was intense and really hope that you are well in life and health and will come back and finish this amazing story!
zeezee chapter 1 . 3/7
I miss this story so much:(please post!
BetsyMimi60 chapter 17 . 3/6
Please keep going. Your story is compelling!
lindsjc chapter 17 . 2/27
I've just reread this story and I can't believe how amazing it is! I really hope to see you continue writing it. Looking forward to more.

LC