Reviews for OPERATION: Break the Dawn
TMTF chapter 17 . 8/19
I know it’s been forever but I sincerely hope you finish this!
Aj chapter 17 . 8/13
Wow, I really wish you would come back and finish this story. This is some of the best writing I’ve read on here.
bettononalice2 chapter 16 . 8/2
Damn! This story just grab's you and it won't let go...I know real life gets in the way along with the research and the time it takes to write something this masterful. Please don't give up on this story. This story needs to be told...the way you capture and describe all action scenes, with the intensity that will rock you and the emotions you bring forth to each characters is so prefect the writing is outstanding.

Thank you for sharing, please update soon.
pbadeaux10 chapter 17 . 7/25
This story is phenomenal! My brother actually served on the Bonhomme Richard, so getting to read about it was kind of awesome! Please come back and finish this treasure!
dancer54 chapter 17 . 7/21
Wow! Every one of your stories leave me thinking, who is this phenomenal writer? The depth of research you do is crazy. This is my new favorite militayward. Thank you for putting your unique and original ideas in twilight fanfiction.
TheDarkAngel25 chapter 17 . 6/2
This is an amazing story, please come back to it soon.
Your story is really good please continue
zizinikoreanlover zaiyonisyahoo.com chapter 17 . 4/5
I have been reading your different stories after a ling time away from fan fiction. you're a gem wutg words and the way you spin the tales tells of the patriotic acts our soldiers go through. it also tells me that you are either one or retired or related to one due to the depth of your story. many don't know what goes through the minds of soldiers and what they pass through keeping citizens safe from potential harm. I'll like to see further in the story doc swan take down vicky in a badass way in retribution for doc biers. and of course Emmett gets to tooooorture james in a final showdown with Rosalie and off course the ghost takes care of aro in ghost form let tinkerbell and jazz do their stuff
AbK chapter 17 . 1/23
WOW! I didn’t think I would enjoy this kind of story but WOW! abk
Tink, come onnnnnnn! You gotta tell us how it ends. I mean I love that you let Bella and Edward have their moment, but damn, you gotta end this. Even if you do it all in one breath like Theygowiththermiteincendiaryandthexr5isdestroyedandeveryoneliveshappilyeverafter.

Hope real life isn't kicking your ass.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2018
The least you could do is let us know if you're still writing. It's pretty hateful that you've abandoned your stories.
WriterLover143 chapter 17 . 11/19/2018
Seriously the. Best. Story. I’ve. Read. Where has this been all my life? Pls pls pls upload soon! This story NEEDS an ending!
Ladybug chapter 17 . 10/15/2018
Please tell me you’ll be updating this one day...soon. This story is too good to leave half finished. Please.
TheGreenPanther chapter 17 . 10/8/2018
I finally got around to reading this. You hadn't written in awhile, so I was waiting and then you started again, but I still waited. Now I see it's been over 2 years. So, I'm reallllly hoping you'll come back to this. I've read several of your stories over the years and I'm glad I finally got to this one.
Dtbrook chapter 17 . 9/12/2018
Know this is a massive shot in the dark but don't suppose you ever finished this ?
3,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »