Reviews for OPERATION: Break the Dawn
Anita chapter 1 . 6/27
Great story. I would love to see it complete! If you can, pretty please.
Wehaveforever chapter 17 . 5/4
Please please please pretty please... finish this story...
Lanigra25 chapter 17 . 4/16
Omgsh! I just read write through this. I hope you come back to this one day. It is fantastic
zamorabaggins chapter 17 . 4/6
This is so exciting! You're very talented. I'm extremely impressed with the detail and depth of your writing. The emotional intensity you create is amazing to experience as the reader. Thank you! I hope you continue.
Soleil2Much chapter 17 . 3/20
Okay, um, WOW! What the heck! This story is just...WOW! Wow,wow,wow,wow! Reading it is like actually watching and action film. And it’s so smart, the detail and information you’ve gathered, it’s so smart. What a good read. I really hope you come back to this story when the inspiration bug bites you again. Hopefully it’s an inspiration issue that has cause this story to be on such a long pause and not something more serious like health or family issues. Hope all is well and take care
edwardluv chapter 17 . 3/9
I just found the story and could not put it down until the last chapter. I love it so far. Hope you come back and finish the story.
BrownEyes08 chapter 17 . 3/6
My heart is breaking. Please tell me you didn't abandon this? I read it for the second time.
SweetSK chapter 1 . 1/28
Yes god damn it I’m still along for the ride! Come back and finish this hell of a story!
LaSpia chapter 16 . 1/3
Happy 2018! I was re-reading and realized the last update was post New Year 2016. I was hoping that the timing might inspire you to finish this? It's such a fantastic story, better than any I've read in ya long time (including most movie adaptations, lol). I do hope that you just have writers block and not a problem or illness in RL. Just wanted you to know that we are out here, still loving your incredible work.

Will keep watching for you, and wish you a happy new year!
Morningwoodfairy chapter 17 . 1/1
PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! It is too good not to be finished. I am dreaming about your characters since I binge read this over Xmas.
snickyj chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
Love this story! Dying for more!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
I absolutely love this fanfic. I have been into fanfiction for over 15 years and this remains one of my favorites. It has a well developed storyline and great characters. Every couple months I check for an update, only to end up rereading it.

I hope all is well with the author and that some day it will be updated.
Ektha chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
Please please please finish this story. It's incredible. You're incredible. It's such a wonderful and fantastic story! And chapter 17 is literally the height of it and I don't know if I can manage not reading the entire thing.

You're so gifted. Please continue it's phenomenal. I love how they fall in love, so slowly and real not like those half asses romcoms. Like this is real life love with such a fantastic and gripping plot.

Seriously brilliant! Please update soon!
long year chapter 17 . 6/29/2017
it's been a long year
without you my friend
and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again...

Yeah, not exactly the best of motivations, is it? Seriously, though.. I hope you're alright, wherever you are. And that you will one day continue this. Because it's quite possibly the bestest - not just the best cause it requires a superlative of its own.
shurfine chapter 15 . 5/20/2017
I am in love with this story. The writing is authentic and I believe every word that you write. I know it is fanfiction, but you do an incredible job of writing it. I've been with this story since 2013, and I hope that this story will continue. Thank you for the gift that you give when you are writing.

If you don't plan to continue this story (because let's face it, RL get's crazy sometimes) can you just give us a summary of how you had planned to finish the story? I know it's a desperate plea, but this story is phenomenal.
3,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »