Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
JacktheLuminator chapter 1 . 8/30
I liked it alot
red neo ranger chapter 10 . 5/26
I noticed a plot hole u petrified ms Norris but then in this chapter she alright until Harry kills her
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 21 . 4/12
The only actual complaint i have is he is too young to be believable. otherwise it is great
zyvanume chapter 21 . 2/19
I realy like Melody. I think she was a great addition and should be kept. though, I think you have forgotten the 1 chapter story that started this all. it was removed, but it was called Mirror Mirror.
Daz chapter 19 . 2/11
First 10 chapters or so not too bad, but remember original as better. After that it went downhill. Disjointed and to me rushed too the point I started scan reading the last 2 chapters only.
Port keys appearing and activating from nowhere. Ariel being silenced by a powerfull spell and in next talking etc.
Personally think your throwing in too many plots,skills,abilities,boosts in the last half. Evolve his character and the main plot rather than just tacking on new stuff. Harry is already stealing magic from Ron and the orb mentioned so why add another magical boost on top of that from nowhere.

You've got an evil Dumbledore, so why does he not try something to separate Harry and the girls when they gain their animal senses. Instead its onto the next plot bunny.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.
froggy chapter 15 . 2/11
We est follow thez lizbraian.
jjgh chapter 13 . 2/11
beer time!
kasey chapter 11 . 2/10
You and the the original author wrote the same thing.
But thats his dads name so the anagram dont really work as you both left out the Jr. in the anagram.
His name as he was born was TOM MARVELO RIDDLE J.r.
Notice that the Jr. was never added or put into the anagram.
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 21 . 2/10
In this story, I noted that they're some scenes from the first version missing, like the Harry/Rita Skeeter scene. Could you add it in the new version please? That along with all the lemon scenes on this story...
Bladesniper13 chapter 1 . 2/7
Would really like if you left this story up, or least moved it offsite to your other account.

I like being able to read all your rewrites. Each of them I have liked for the different ways they went.
Sellsword Oscar chapter 21 . 2/7
Thank you.
I'm sorry, but that authors note made it sound as if you didnt want to hear any criticism, but as that cant be the case, I'll tell you this, your story isnt one. not so far. its been a laundry list of super powers and whole scenes cut out of the books. i keep reading wondering when we'll get to the end of the explanations and backstory and it just keeps going. dude, you don't give your characters everything you can think of. he's a fire elementalist and there's some kind of prophecy or ancient history is one story, his imaginary sister that isnt so imaginary is another, and his familliar pull to a supercat is yet another! You've got three separate ideas jockying for room and there isn't any, especially when you throw in all the rest of the minutia. shut up about his neat wand and cool trunk for fucks sake and show us what you can do with the characters! youve got to make a lot of decisions as a writer to edit out what doesnt contribute to the story, can you make the plot work with less gimmicks? then do so! you ever see wonder boys? its a movie, in it the main character is suffering writing his new novel, its grown to thousands of pages getting lost in minutia, going on about the ancestry of the horses of some family, etc. this is the same thing, and if the next chapter is more of it, then i give up.
Djberneman chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Fire earth for lava and magma
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
It's getting good.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This seems like it's going to be a fun story!