Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 2/4
This was quite bad im afraid, is this what you wanted? to spew out many word for WORD paragraphs from the books? not only is that incredibly insulting, it also quite bad writing, im sorry, being blunt, but this is simply bad, you dont even care for your OWN backstory, you are already ignoring it so you can seemingly act lazy and copy from the books.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/4
You forgot to add teleportation to Harrys Powerlist.
the getting Aneira part was horribly cringeworthy and honestly, so is what she is.
Harrys pre-teen speech seems a little too good, the sentences shouldve been shorter with less details, not only due to his age but also because of the way the Dursleys bully him. Lucy is fine considering what she is.
NourBG7 chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
amazing chapter i think harry is going to charm the basilisk :)
it amazing how hes ruining Dumbledore's plans i really love showing him for the manipulative bastard he is!
amazing story
much love
NourBG7 chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
amazing!
NourBG7 chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
amazing chapter!
NourBG7 chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
its amaziinngg! lovely story!
much love
NourBG7 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
amazing chapter i love it!
NourBG7 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
interesting story i never read any like it
its amazing!
JacktheLuminator chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I liked it alot
red neo ranger chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
I noticed a plot hole u petrified ms Norris but then in this chapter she alright until Harry kills her
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 21 . 4/12/2016
The only actual complaint i have is he is too young to be believable. otherwise it is great
zyvanume chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
I realy like Melody. I think she was a great addition and should be kept. though, I think you have forgotten the 1 chapter story that started this all. it was removed, but it was called Mirror Mirror.
Daz chapter 19 . 2/11/2016
First 10 chapters or so not too bad, but remember original as better. After that it went downhill. Disjointed and to me rushed too the point I started scan reading the last 2 chapters only.
Port keys appearing and activating from nowhere. Ariel being silenced by a powerfull spell and in next talking etc.
Personally think your throwing in too many plots,skills,abilities,boosts in the last half. Evolve his character and the main plot rather than just tacking on new stuff. Harry is already stealing magic from Ron and the orb mentioned so why add another magical boost on top of that from nowhere.

You've got an evil Dumbledore, so why does he not try something to separate Harry and the girls when they gain their animal senses. Instead its onto the next plot bunny.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.