Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
reptoholic chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Don't have him share! Biggest turn off to a story
reptoholic chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
looking good
reptoholic chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
awesome story so far. I would up the intensity of his darkness. hes is only grey. It woyuld be awesome for him to get a demonic snake or (yamata no orochi/fire snake) or the basalisk
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
This story is really going off the deep end.
Lord Sigfry chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Eh. I feel I should be more offended, but...eh.

Nahhhh...

That says something about me. You too, but I'm worried about what it says about me.

Mmm...nah. Let's not think too hard. Probably bad for my health.
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I though this would would be just another Harry-Potter-Wank-Fest, but so far, its been pretty reasonable.

That is good. I like it so far.
Datguest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I read all chapters, excellent story but you add to many unnecessary details that prolong the story
Sysa chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I'd be interested if anyone stopped to consider, that antient rome and greece, where good portion of the names in Harry Potter come from, it was considered perfectly normal and fashionable to have same sex relationships. Particulary male male relationship was perceived as pure beauty and divine and let me tell you, the romans did not die out by any means. So back to the question. Why does a society with a thing called arranged marrige have any problem with same sex couples? It's not even logical. You d not need to be attracted to your spouse to have a child.
The Dead Knight chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
This is the best Dark Harry book I have read in a long time. And I have read some recently. Keep up the good work:)!
EverfreeSparkle chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I must say I feel very dirty enjoying the sex scenes. Oh and the story has more originality than in the beginning. Pretty good now.
BloodDragon3012 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Good good
BloodDragon3012 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Great ideas so far laughed quite a few times, this story is growing on me.
BloodDragon3012 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
So far pretty good, got me hooked enough to read it. Keep it that way, not a lot impress me maybe you will.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Of course... Albus and What's-his-name-starts-with-G dark Lord from the 40's were lovers and Albus wants to rule the wizard word while thing muffles are ruining everything AND he thinks of Harry as a pawn... You couldn't make this more chliché if you tried (please don't try to make it more though).
EverfreeSparkle chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
When you said underage you weren't kidding! 10 or 11 I can understand somewhat, but 6? Not that I am judging (god knows I have even read plenty a story with under aged sex) sense It is fiction anyways. Oh, and you write pretty decent smut!
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »