Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Shirley chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Earth element
Saligia666 chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Hi

this storry is awesome!

the idea of a dark overlord harry is really funny and his powers are strong but not overpowerd.

i wouls like a fire/shadow ability like he has in animagus mishaps.

the idea of traveling throu shadows is awsome and i think fire/darkness affinity would be stronger but verry clichee. so i would like fire/shadow more.

regardless this storry is fucking great
i enjoy the lemon and the storryline is verry intoxikating.
i couldnt stop reading.

ceep up the good work aand i hope for new updates soon.
WeRisefromtheAshes13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Loooooooooooooove
karthik9 chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
blob121 chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I love the story please post the next chapter soon. I look forward to seeing Harry fuck Emma.
Great job
Shirley chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Cool stuff man. Also I think it should be dual. With fire and earth
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
FOR HELLS SAKE GIVE MELODY THE CHIDORI!.
maybe the raikages lightning armor at least for the speed.
Maybe let harry eat magical flames to get a little strongere for a short time. at
Least let him eat fiend fire and the like as a defense.

I dont have a accont but i enjoy you r stories so thos is a little help to make it even greater than ot already is;) from the lord of hounds
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
I realy like it that he has a familiar and new one. The snakes are getting old;p
edward barnes chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I only have 1 comment.
I have been loving this series as I have only just found it. Its far more likeable and plausable than the real harry potter series.
However... You had harry practice the unforgivable curses on mrs norris after she had been petrified. My apologies for this comment, however I found the continuity slip quite noticable due to your usual high standard of writing.

With regards.
vianmeor chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Fairly well-written, and a tempting concept.

Just carry on, progress the plot, and play things out as best as you can.
Windholm chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Spanish, if you have problem use google traslate:

Bueno, en primer lugar ésta historia es genial en todo (sobretodo en Harry/oscuro).
Y en su encuesta de las "lacrymas" mi opinión sería: como Harry ya tiene elemento fuego desde antes, la sacerdotisa oscura le de una "triple lacryma" que se componga de DragonSlayer/GodSlayer/DemonSlayer (el ultimo por Averna queriendo corromper y manipular a su general/asesor mientras que Harry lo vea como una oportunidad para controlarla e incluso traicionarla) y los elementos serían Metal/Rayo/Oscuridad o Metal/Rayo/Gravedad.
jeffs87 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Great story so far
6747 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
for laxrima i vote dragon/god slayer and fire/lightning as lightning is the purest form of fire compared with fire and ice which are opposites but i guess can easily make sense its because he has them he can mix them and the reason ice did't show early was his fire mage hid it same with shadow or darkness and ice is just a different state of water so it likely that it be a form of the ice/fire combine if he shoots ice from one hand fire from the other thou i don't see what be the diffrence between shadow and darkness(unless you mean darkness as in darkness 2 but that count as fire makes light and darkness is weak to light)
Shadow Starfire chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Fire and Sky Dragon slayer so that he will almost never have a source to fill his power.
VitamInTenebris chapter 16 . 10/16/2013