Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
lou2003us chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Acaila chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
It's been so long since previous chapters were released I don't know if you've always had this problem, but while there weren't really any typos in this chapter the grammar was really bad. I noticed were lots of sentence fragments, misusage of commas and periods, and lots of apostrophes where there shouldn't be any.

Apparently you have three beta readers so I would think grammar errors would be caught, but maybe they happened for precisely this reason. However it happened, it makes this chapter very hard to read.
O-Mega Lead chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
While unfortunately a lot less polished than your usual work (including a lot of odd/repetitive sentences, largely focused in the beginning half), I am none-the-less pleases at the content and interesting plot. That being said, this story is exploding out everywhere; so much stuff is happening and Harry is losing a lot of control over things. Whether good or bad in the end remains to be seen, though I'm neutral about it at the moment (largely since I absolutely loved it in the first two years where everything was plausibly in cannon). Regardless, still looking forward to how things will develop-and definitely looking forward to seeing more action in the chapters to come.
legacy of the demented chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
great
Percy Jackson7 chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Did you forget that the Harry Potter series starts in 1991 Pokemon wasn't around back then.
Travis S chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
So happy to see another chapter to this amazing story posted. Welcome back Dark Dragon
Ahrondude chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Great new chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
You keep introducing so much useless clutter into your story.
*He can use magic which is very versatile and can be adapted to almost anything. But he received a power-up that closed some of branches that has only happened a few times in history, but is obviously common knowledge, just because.
*He gets an artifact from a game that gives him abilities that he could've acquired through some other means more interesting that would have been made as the story develops rather than a random thing.
*He received a lacrima, another power up, because an OC dark lady gifts them away, and have abilities that he doesn't need or can acquire.
And it goes on and on.

The thing you need to better your writing is to FOCUS, and stop going on a tangent. All this is well and all (well, not really), but what's the point? What does Averna adds to the story? What does the subplot with the Veela Queen matter? And all this? All this random abilities that drop on his lap that will never be used, all this irritating plot that doesn't seem to have a point. What? What?
talesfanjmf chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
The whole Fire/Shadow thing is something I can see the kid of Harry and Astoria having in Animagus Mishap
Halitar chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
I truly enjoyed this chapter :) and it is nice seeing an update for this story, thank you for your wonderful work :)
shugokage chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Wow nice job on creating and interesting twist with his abilities!
Iryelb chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
This chapter feels a little awkward, like Harry passing out for a week than waking up only to expend even more energy for a barely heard of rare magical phenomenon that the doctor just so happens to know about only to pass out again for several more hours wake up and than go back to sleep. I'm just saying there are other instances like this but the chapter just seems like it could use another couple comb overs. Like how you just sort of glazed over Harry's meeting with the queen and she just happened to have a stand that would keep the egg safe and warm, and over all it feels like there just wasn't enough alliteration, like you just tell us "...he wondered what to do." when you could have said something like he wandered off to find something to do or he could have started talking to himself or even just walked down the hallway saying "what to do, what to do, what to do." that is just one example. I did enjoy the Fairy Tail shout out, the subtle byplay between Aisha and Harry, and Hermione finding out about Harry's darker side. I hope that Hermione at least takes a more direct approach in questioning Harry than he plans to take with her because Hermione always struck me as a straight forward type of person. Sorry for the slightly disjointed review, good chapter over all but I think it could have stood to have a little more time in the shop, anyway I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
TheWritersNightmare chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Alright, you said you wanted longer reviews, so I'm gonna give you one. First off, i really enjoy your stories, all off them, but this one especially. Now I got a few ideas you might find interesting, but I'm a little pressed for time at the moment, so I'm going to give you them over several chapters. My first idea is this. I really think Harry needs some kind of dragon, as a second familiar. It just suits his personality( which I love by the way. Cool new spin to a Dark Harry. Also with the massive crossover.)
Now it may make him overpowered, but come on. It's clear by this point, that Harry is going to be God-like( Again, I love these kind of stories). But that is just one off my ideas, I'll post more at a later point in time. Keep up the good work.

TheWritersNightmare
Z-Breezy chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I still don't like that Harry agreed to follow any one even if he is he came to the point of agreement was was kinda of pathetic, an Overlord is the Boss of all Bosses, with the mindset that they own every him to allow his self to be torture naked was lame.

I still think the story is ok but Harry lost some major points with me.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »