Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Halitar chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
I truly enjoyed this chapter :) and it is nice seeing an update for this story, thank you for your wonderful work :)
shugokage chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Wow nice job on creating and interesting twist with his abilities!
Iryelb chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
This chapter feels a little awkward, like Harry passing out for a week than waking up only to expend even more energy for a barely heard of rare magical phenomenon that the doctor just so happens to know about only to pass out again for several more hours wake up and than go back to sleep. I'm just saying there are other instances like this but the chapter just seems like it could use another couple comb overs. Like how you just sort of glazed over Harry's meeting with the queen and she just happened to have a stand that would keep the egg safe and warm, and over all it feels like there just wasn't enough alliteration, like you just tell us "...he wondered what to do." when you could have said something like he wandered off to find something to do or he could have started talking to himself or even just walked down the hallway saying "what to do, what to do, what to do." that is just one example. I did enjoy the Fairy Tail shout out, the subtle byplay between Aisha and Harry, and Hermione finding out about Harry's darker side. I hope that Hermione at least takes a more direct approach in questioning Harry than he plans to take with her because Hermione always struck me as a straight forward type of person. Sorry for the slightly disjointed review, good chapter over all but I think it could have stood to have a little more time in the shop, anyway I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
TheWritersNightmare chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Alright, you said you wanted longer reviews, so I'm gonna give you one. First off, i really enjoy your stories, all off them, but this one especially. Now I got a few ideas you might find interesting, but I'm a little pressed for time at the moment, so I'm going to give you them over several chapters. My first idea is this. I really think Harry needs some kind of dragon, as a second familiar. It just suits his personality( which I love by the way. Cool new spin to a Dark Harry. Also with the massive crossover.)
Now it may make him overpowered, but come on. It's clear by this point, that Harry is going to be God-like( Again, I love these kind of stories). But that is just one off my ideas, I'll post more at a later point in time. Keep up the good work.

TheWritersNightmare
Z-Breezy chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I still don't like that Harry agreed to follow any one even if he is he came to the point of agreement was was kinda of pathetic, an Overlord is the Boss of all Bosses, with the mindset that they own every him to allow his self to be torture naked was lame.

I still think the story is ok but Harry lost some major points with me.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Keep up the good work, Dragen!
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Great job with the Lacrima and the fight scenes, I didn't see that coming yet. As for everything else, I like how you mentioned the minions but didn't go into detail, thank you for that. It helps that now you've put the silent thought of wondering into Harry's head about what problems occurred between the Dark One and the Driders.

Another great chapter. To prevent others from looking at this review to grab at possible ideas for the next chapters and upcoming parts of the story I will PM you. Thanks again and keep in touch mate.
tylermech66 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
This chapter was worth the wait, but the wait was still excruciating. I know the feeling of writer's block, that thing is an ancient evil more powerful than any lovecraftian horrors.
And as to ideas for the story, uh... .. ... .. ... hmmm... how about... a muggle experimental powersuit that is refitted with magic resistant armor, sorry, I love armor :P
KailSakray chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
hm... well
thanks for the update
Ecomadness chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I enjoyed this chap can't wait for more.
TheTrickster96 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
It's a great story and I've loved it from the beginning but I think you're spending too much time with the Veela. I think you should get back to Hogwarts and Harry and the Granger women. Nevertheless great story. But no more veela!
Lighting-Squall chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
so great to see another chapter! ;A; but i have to ask when is emma's turn to be with harry haha been waiting for that part for a long tine now u_u, anyway great chapter and cant wait to read the next one!
goddragonking chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
great ch was well writing and hope for more updates soon
Guest chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Please update
Gamma Lead chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Ha! Now that's a good story with quite a bit of action and maneuvering. :D Rape scene was... interesting, though makes you wonder about the penis spell not being cancelled... And on that note, how did he use magic after the torture session? Nothing was said about countering the spells to bind his magic. Also, now the wait to find out what that last spell that hit him was, and to find out about the scaring... Someone won't be a happy camper. But overall an improvement from the last Priestess chapter, though things are starting to deviate quite a bit from the Hogwarts arc... Also, what happened to the good old fire transport?

As far as the poll, I'm a bit out of my element (excuse the pun) but if I wanted to see Harry with another power, probably darkeness. Electricity is redundant because of Mel, and unless you plan on making them an inseparable main couple (couple, not master/slave) with the rest being sex toys, having matching affinities is pointless (no main couple having the same power to duo use, etc.), though could lead to some fun bedroom scenes. At any rate, I'm sure he can find a ritual to add her powers to his arsenal and learn them as well. Ice is redundant as well-the familiar bleed-over effect from Aneria. Water follows in that vein, though having more power over opposing elements can cause interesting combos. I'd like earth, being my favorite elemental power in a few games I've played, but the coolest for Harry?

TLDR: I vote Fire/Darkness. Electricity comes naturally from Mel, Ice from Aneria.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »