Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
jeffs87 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Great story so far
6747 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
for laxrima i vote dragon/god slayer and fire/lightning as lightning is the purest form of fire compared with fire and ice which are opposites but i guess can easily make sense its because he has them he can mix them and the reason ice did't show early was his fire mage hid it same with shadow or darkness and ice is just a different state of water so it likely that it be a form of the ice/fire combine if he shoots ice from one hand fire from the other thou i don't see what be the diffrence between shadow and darkness(unless you mean darkness as in darkness 2 but that count as fire makes light and darkness is weak to light)
Shadow Starfire chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Fire and Sky Dragon slayer so that he will almost never have a source to fill his power.
VitamInTenebris chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Fire and shadow! Ahaha I absolutely fucking love this story
doubledamn chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
A great chapter, as this story continues I am drawing certain parallels between your version of Harry Potter and one Lord Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork and someone who wish ran our world. It would be so much more efficient. If Harry continues down this path in a subtle enough way, he would make it so eliminating him 'not only ends the game, but break the board'.

I will look into your other work of the Sekirei Plan. I have no knowledge of what a Lacrima is however I vote for Fire/Lightning, unless you want to go Baldur's Gate style and combine things instead of simply controlling both, in which case I vote for Fire/Ice - Coldfire, a bright blue flame that burns with the intense cold of lost souls.

Similar to the 'cold sun' in that Doctor Who episode with the Dream Lord.

I look forward to more as this is getting very interesting, if he does go public politically I suggest doing something American and forming his own 'party' call it the Outcast Party. I had the idea when you mentioned specific jobs for the members of the new House. Keep up the good work, and don't let real life intrude on your creative talents.
doubledamn chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Well that Omake was funny, and not all implausible considering.

Great chapter, great lemon.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
That torture room in Slytherin's Chamber? Harry's harem - masochists. Nuff said.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
If Melody is as vindictive as I hope she'll be, chances are she'll introduce Ginny to the pleasure's of sex (with or without Harry) and then deny her release afterwards.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
What do think that as soon as the twins try being Necromancers the first thing they do is copy Snape's wardrobe?

I'm assuming that the females jobs double as sex puppets?

Daphne would be a political guide, the Patil girls could be liaisons with the foreign government. Ron could be the imitation pinata that every one wants him to be.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
An excellent chapter and highlighting the more bigotist views that Magical Britain has in the canon story.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Nice.

I mean no offense to the rest of your story, as it is an excellent piece of work, but my single most enjoyable moment so far has been Harry punching Lockheart in the gut. On that note, if Lockheart is canon style in this I can think of only two things to explain the Dueling Club, number one: The punch actually knocked some sens into the loon. or, number two: you've given Lockheart the Diary and its affecting him in a more subtle personality change rather than out right possession.

Fantastic work, I look forward to more.

P.S
If you like Overlord-themed stories without going full cross over (my favourite types, take the elements and mould them into something new without just mashing the two worlds together) try looking into the profile of author known as 'YinShadow' most of his work is Overlord themed and includes a multi crossover based heavily in One Piece. A Kingdom Hearts Overlord story, as well as a few others. I think you might enjoy them.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
When Dumbles asked about his summer he should have just told the truth, not all of it only the shocking parts:

"Yes I did enjoy my holidays, they were the best I've had. Though a bit more...adult. Then I was expecting. On that note does the School Library hold any information on Veela?"

He should have said that. The expressions would have been priceless.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Oh god now that's a scary thought. Fan-girl Ginny with the powers of a Veela and a Harry that can't stand the girl on a personal level.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I take it the stone, will come into play at letting Lucy gain a permanent corporal form?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
If this is a manipulative Dumbles story, then chances are the Cloak's got some sort of tracking thingamajig on it.
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »