Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
froggy chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
We est follow thez lizbraian.
jjgh chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
beer time!
kasey chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
You and the the original author wrote the same thing.
TOM MARVELO RIDDLE
But thats his dads name so the anagram dont really work as you both left out the Jr. in the anagram.
His name as he was born was TOM MARVELO RIDDLE J.r.
Notice that the Jr. was never added or put into the anagram.
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
In this story, I noted that they're some scenes from the first version missing, like the Harry/Rita Skeeter scene. Could you add it in the new version please? That along with all the lemon scenes on this story...
Bladesniper13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Would really like if you left this story up, or least moved it offsite to your other account.

I like being able to read all your rewrites. Each of them I have liked for the different ways they went.
SSOscar chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
I'm sorry, but that authors note made it sound as if you didnt want to hear any criticism, but as that cant be the case, I'll tell you this, your story isnt one. not so far. its been a laundry list of super powers and whole scenes cut out of the books. i keep reading wondering when we'll get to the end of the explanations and backstory and it just keeps going. dude, you don't give your characters everything you can think of. he's a fire elementalist and there's some kind of prophecy or ancient history is one story, his imaginary sister that isnt so imaginary is another, and his familliar pull to a supercat is yet another! You've got three separate ideas jockying for room and there isn't any, especially when you throw in all the rest of the minutia. shut up about his neat wand and cool trunk for fucks sake and show us what you can do with the characters! youve got to make a lot of decisions as a writer to edit out what doesnt contribute to the story, can you make the plot work with less gimmicks? then do so! you ever see wonder boys? its a movie, in it the main character is suffering writing his new novel, its grown to thousands of pages getting lost in minutia, going on about the ancestry of the horses of some family, etc. this is the same thing, and if the next chapter is more of it, then i give up.
Djberneman chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Fire earth for lava and magma
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
It's getting good.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This seems like it's going to be a fun story!
johnsonjacob217 chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
I would like a character please. His name would be Jacob Johnson.
He is as old as Harry.
He has blonde hair and brown eyes. He was malnourished so he is small and thin.
He is shy at first but if you become his friend he is loyal to you no matter what.
He is a pure-blood but death eaters killed his mom and dad when he was young so he got put in a orphanage and got adopted by abusive people.
His powers are mainly weather-manipulation, echolocation, and intangibility.
His loyalty is considered a strength and a weakness but he is terrified of people because of his upbringing.
Since Harry is his first friend Jacob is loyal to him no matter what.
a chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
This version is great your new one not so much
lalo80 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
No abandones esta historia que es buena, Porfa actualiza pronto
Anderfail chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Ewwww what the fuck? An 11 year old boy and a 6 year old girl? Jesus Christ.
catgirl00 chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
Can you please finish it?
741 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »