Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
You know, i've read up to chapter 17 but have decided to read it again because I can
NoOneInParticular17 chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Your making uber powerful enemies just to kick Harry's ass? Fuck that!

Goodbye.
Black Phoenix Dragon chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Awesome! I can't wait for the revision to come out! I love your story.
TheTrickster96 chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Character submission
Name: Nicky Westbourne
Age: 19
Appearance: 5 ft 11" tall with a athletic build. Shoulder-length dark brown hair with white streaks. Pale white skin colour with no scars or marks. Bright blue eyes and also wears glasses with a casual beard to match the hair.
History: Born into an British-Irish family with two sisters, one older and the other a twin sister. Older sister is called Elizabeth and the twin sister is named Natalie. Brought up in a loving supportive family who accepted his powers but still remain wary of character. Character loves his sisters more than anything and is determined to protect them at any and all costs. Character is also engaged to another character which I'll send another template through. Powers came about in a thunder storm and was hit at the age of nine by a lightning bolt which should have killed him, the lightning bolt left him in two month coma, he discovered his powers shortly after waking up and instantly began to learn how to use and develop his powers with the help of his sisters and fiance.
Powers: As a result of the lightning strike, character is able to harness lightning as a devastating weapon. Lightning is red in colour but turns black when character loses all control of his temper. Character can also channel his power through a wand resulting in a smaller but still powerful lightning bolt. Character can emit lightning from his fingertips (Think the Emperor in Star Wars using Force Lightning). Character was able to learn how to better control his powers from video games and comic books alomg with assistance from his sisters.
Strengths: Character can channel a pure lightning storm through him and deliver severe damage to any obstacle in its path. Character also works better when he is aware of his fiance & sisters' wellbeing and safety. Character is trustworthy and friendly to any ally he comes across.
Weaknesses: Water is his key weakness but he is also extremely scared of enclosed spaces which leads to a severe case of claustrophobia. Character is prone to lose his temper and is very difficult to calm down as a result of his powers which flare up in both intensity and volume of lethality.
Alignment: Good/Light so long as his family is well. Very prone to fall to the dark side if he loses his sisters and/or fiance.
jchangpa chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Well I do not know what to think after this explanation. My best action here is to stop and start from scratch when it came back. Thank for writing
Chris Redfield-General Chaos chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
I can understand the desire to improve and change direction when you feel you've hit a dead end, hope you can make the changes quick and easy like. That being said however, and I feel the need to ask this, isn't this already like the third or fourth version of this story? Perhaps instead of teasing us with works that you don't have fleshed out and could pull like you're doing now and have done in the past when you hit such a roadblock, create the basic outline of your intended story from start to finish, and use the time between chapter updates to iron out the details that progress the story. That way you have a clear vision of where you're taking your fic and wont have to worry about needing to read back through and check if you strayed from your intended plot path.

With that said however, you're still a thousand times better then an author who simply abandons their work for no apparent reason, certainly no explanation. You give honest feedback to your fans and keep your promises of doing what you say you'll do. It's a sad thing that such awesome commitment is rare to see in fanfic authors these days. Keep pushing forward, despite these setbacks you tend to have, you do amazing work.
darth Queidus chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
The new plot sounds good. My one hope is that Harry eventually wins. Many evil Harry stories have not been complete and some such as the darkness within while very good ultimately have him redeemed. Still, he could use a challenge. Are you going to have him defeat Dumbledore easily. He is annoying.
Shadow D. Princess chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Dude some one with Star Wars powers of the Jedi and naruto
Skelo chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Very interesting. But for the Mystics; instead of making them more powerful (the cheap way of creating conflict) make them different. I implore you to read the masterpiece known as A Third Path to the Future. That has powerful harry; one who can win in slugfests. but some of their opponents have different powers which changes the battlefield; removing the slug-fest problem. Be creative; its magic not DBZ mate :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
Wawsome write more
nunobo chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
Man I already have an idea for a character that I really like I like to fantasize in my spare time and think of oc's I'm really looking forward to the next chapter
Reiajade chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
I was so hype thinking that this was a new chapter, but I can understand where your coming from, so I'll be sitting here waiting patiently for the rewrite
Black Phoenix Dragon chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
Excellent story. I agree that this one feels less rushed than your last one. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
Good story, shame you packed it in :(
lalo80 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015