Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Reichenfaust chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
EVIL! very different, and definitely good adult story. i love the idea of Overlord harry. this is well directed story, and the lemons have a point to the story. looking forward to the next chapter.
Creative Procrastinator chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
I'm a bit disappointed I liked the original version better. This version feels like it's just trying to pull from too many things at once. I liked the original idea of using media as ideas for abilities but now it's almost like every bad or magical thing is trying to find its way into this story. I hope it gets better again soon.
How910 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
-Try to add a bit of voldermort view's/what he is doing to rebuild his strength
-I vote for fire/shadow powers
-How often do you update?
Red the Revolutionary chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I just got that. I think this is my third time reading this chapter,mand I just understood what the Sorting Hat meant when it said, "The last girl to have a fetish for Evil was that Metamorph girl..."
How did I not get that before? I'm severely disappointed in myself.
Side note, can't wait to se Tonks! (If you ever decide to update that is!)
Alexjd chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I love the story but just saw the question raised in the aurthors note. Dunno if i answered it a while ago lol but reading the reviews i agree with them. Harry in this story is NOT the type to share. Normally any guy sharing his girls is just plain stupid lol but with his personality it just doesnt fit. If you could just let us know what you plan in this area in the future to put our minds at rest it would be much appriciated. Thx
Kaya70 chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Love it more please
alec.coe chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
hey i just read ch 18 and i hope you keep up the good work i had a thought on a way harry could use ginny to seduce snape for blackmail/general mindfuck purposes by casting a few glamors on her to make her look like a young lily evens also i had some funny thoughts of harry using compulsion or something to have draco seduce dumbles oh and maybe using a futa spell on melody so she can punish gabrielle
red neo ranger chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Loved it keep it up can't wait to read more
AndyPCJW42 chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Very good chapter, unfortunately I don't know well anything really about Fairy Tale, so I ask that when you introduce things can you add a little back story to help explain it.
Pokemark17 chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
If anymore anime stuff is added it well ruin the story
david.teague.3950 chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I doubt the shadow spell will work as Ariel from The Little Mermaid was too innocent or as a Kingdom Hearts/Overlord Cross over said too full of Light because of their incessant singing. Plus as Ariel fell in love with a human that could be considered "dark" but not really now if she could be tricked into giving up the Trident despite knowing it's wrong then the shadow spell would have something to work with. So if you have Ariel fall in love with Harry, you might be able to give Harry the Trident and as I have a hunch that the trident might be able to aid someone to manipulate Elements they are not compatible with Harry's unknown power might be to draw on aspects of different Elemental magics. So he could draw on the power of water to become more fluid with his motions, draw on lightning to strike faster, and draw on wind to make his flames burn hotter.
david.teague.3950 chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
I just thought of something you know how Ron's such an ass? Why not make him be more so? I don't mean a little bit so I mean have him follow harry during year three, then Harry can use Legilemancy on Ron to see what's going on in his head and maybe implant subtle suggestions that'll get him expelled for example have Ron challenge Harry to a duel or something he casts a severe cutting curse or even a blasting hex at Harry who dodges it only for it to hit someone like Marietta or Cho. The first while it can be lethal can also just cut off a limb the second one though can more than likely leave a whole lot of pieces behind. And actually you wont need to implant the suggestions as Scabbers tries to run away and if Hermione still gets Crookshanks and Harry can get the Marauders Map well let's just say Pettigrew is going to be in for a world of hurt.
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Good chapter on the whole but I'm curious about something what do you mean by Lacrima? And maybe if I can offer a suggestion involving Combination techniques can the water molecules in ice still conduct electricity and if they can(can't believe I forgot her name) Harry's Ice Tigran can work with Melody to shock or electrocute people or other creatures. If not then maybe the ice can be used as a kind of focal like a magnifying lens making Melody's Lightning more like a beam if she can focus it enough.
DarkJumper chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Are you still goes to make Lucy Potter a alive girl, like she was in the first chapter? (Just want to know)

And there is something else that is bother me, how is the situation with Lily?
lukec110 chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Great story - hope to see more soon :)
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »