Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Chacter chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Name: Jack Hinson
Age: 15
Appearance: Bright Blue eyes brownish blond but mostly brown 6 feet tall wears a smoky gray hooded cloak that covers his inter bodie
Personality: Emotionally unstable, Confused, and Dark
Powers and history: Jack got his powers at the age of 8 his powers are to control ash like infamous second son jack got his powers when his home caught on fire and during the panic when he was trapped in his room with smoke coming in he did accidental magic and his magic core bonded and fused with the smoke he was called a freak by his family and ran away he turned dark and unforgiving he never showed mercy and took what he needed to survive he latter meet the other mystics and they helped him so he joined them
Strengths: Jack is a master of the blade and sythe making them out of smoke and prefers daul wielding he can make smoke from his bodies unlike in infamous he can also form wings out of the smoke.
Weaknesses: Jack is clever but headstrong he doesn't back down from anything he also tends to stay out of interacting with the group because of what happened to his family
Allignment: Evil he does what he needs to to survive
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Soooo instead of taking out all the stupid shit that made people dislike the rewrite in the first place and just ends up bloating the story. You decide to add even more stupid bullshit that nobody but you cares about? Let's be clear and don't get things twisted. No. Body. Cares.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Poor Lily. She gave birth to an evil wizard.
httpkirby chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Thank you so damn much for cutting the lime/future lemon. So little people do that anymore... ;u;
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Name: Marcus Jackson

Age: 16-22

Appearance: dark hair, long scar from left ear down to throat, around 185- 200 cm tall, muscly, broad shouldered

Personality: fiercely loyal to his family and his friends, but mischievous, loves a prank. Fiery temper but great sense of humour. Loves jokes. Also insanely smart, but that isn't a power as far as he is aware, reads books and knows the most obscure and useless info

History: Marcus was born in Australia but moved to the UK with his mother when he was 10, after his abusive father gave him his large scar. Mother's name is Carol, little brother's name is Tom, who is about 8 or 9

Powers: Able to harden his skin to almost diamonds, able to withstand great weight, pressure and heat. Also able to cause great simulated pain, however the pain is only transferable through his hands and chest. Discovered his powers after being introduced to X-Men comics.

Strengths/ weaknesses: fiery temper and loyalty for his family can make him predictable, and can't make his eyes impervious to damage.

Alignment: Neutral, but is biased towards Harry because of similar backgrounds.

Great story, hope to see more of it :)

Ctrl-Dalt-Delete
Scarred Seeker chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Thanks for the update status... And Truthfully I'm glad that you desire to redo it. The story has soo many potential but truthfully it was all over the place... The time line the plot was not as smooth as I like while reading the story. I had a hard time understanding on some part of it too. Nevertheless it is a good story. The sex scene is HOT! I enjoyed reading most of them. (I'm not really into m and s stuff).
There are a lot that you are planning to do so I'll leave you at that and I'm looking forward to the rewrite version. Thanks for sharing the story up until now hope to be reading more soon...
John Bob chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
I'm not sure if this is true but one of the reasons I kinda stopped reading your story was because someone reviewed that Harry "lends" out his girls to other people. Is that true?
httpkirby chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Wow. II don't under2tand how you guy2 wriite liike thii2, II mean damn iit'2 amaziing...
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
You know, i've read up to chapter 17 but have decided to read it again because I can
NoOneInParticular17 chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Your making uber powerful enemies just to kick Harry's ass? Fuck that!

Goodbye.
Black Phoenix Dragon chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Awesome! I can't wait for the revision to come out! I love your story.
TheTrickster96 chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Character submission
Name: Nicky Westbourne
Age: 19
Appearance: 5 ft 11" tall with a athletic build. Shoulder-length dark brown hair with white streaks. Pale white skin colour with no scars or marks. Bright blue eyes and also wears glasses with a casual beard to match the hair.
History: Born into an British-Irish family with two sisters, one older and the other a twin sister. Older sister is called Elizabeth and the twin sister is named Natalie. Brought up in a loving supportive family who accepted his powers but still remain wary of character. Character loves his sisters more than anything and is determined to protect them at any and all costs. Character is also engaged to another character which I'll send another template through. Powers came about in a thunder storm and was hit at the age of nine by a lightning bolt which should have killed him, the lightning bolt left him in two month coma, he discovered his powers shortly after waking up and instantly began to learn how to use and develop his powers with the help of his sisters and fiance.
Powers: As a result of the lightning strike, character is able to harness lightning as a devastating weapon. Lightning is red in colour but turns black when character loses all control of his temper. Character can also channel his power through a wand resulting in a smaller but still powerful lightning bolt. Character can emit lightning from his fingertips (Think the Emperor in Star Wars using Force Lightning). Character was able to learn how to better control his powers from video games and comic books alomg with assistance from his sisters.
Strengths: Character can channel a pure lightning storm through him and deliver severe damage to any obstacle in its path. Character also works better when he is aware of his fiance & sisters' wellbeing and safety. Character is trustworthy and friendly to any ally he comes across.
Weaknesses: Water is his key weakness but he is also extremely scared of enclosed spaces which leads to a severe case of claustrophobia. Character is prone to lose his temper and is very difficult to calm down as a result of his powers which flare up in both intensity and volume of lethality.
Alignment: Good/Light so long as his family is well. Very prone to fall to the dark side if he loses his sisters and/or fiance.
jchangpa chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Well I do not know what to think after this explanation. My best action here is to stop and start from scratch when it came back. Thank for writing
Chris Redfield-General Chaos chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
I can understand the desire to improve and change direction when you feel you've hit a dead end, hope you can make the changes quick and easy like. That being said however, and I feel the need to ask this, isn't this already like the third or fourth version of this story? Perhaps instead of teasing us with works that you don't have fleshed out and could pull like you're doing now and have done in the past when you hit such a roadblock, create the basic outline of your intended story from start to finish, and use the time between chapter updates to iron out the details that progress the story. That way you have a clear vision of where you're taking your fic and wont have to worry about needing to read back through and check if you strayed from your intended plot path.

With that said however, you're still a thousand times better then an author who simply abandons their work for no apparent reason, certainly no explanation. You give honest feedback to your fans and keep your promises of doing what you say you'll do. It's a sad thing that such awesome commitment is rare to see in fanfic authors these days. Keep pushing forward, despite these setbacks you tend to have, you do amazing work.
darth Queidus chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
The new plot sounds good. My one hope is that Harry eventually wins. Many evil Harry stories have not been complete and some such as the darkness within while very good ultimately have him redeemed. Still, he could use a challenge. Are you going to have him defeat Dumbledore easily. He is annoying.
742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »