Reviews for The Rise of Overlord Vulcan!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Please continue this story, it's great
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I would yell at your for the ron bashing but since this harry is a rapist it not worth it.
Sakura Lisel chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Wait so Dumbledork didn't try anything again about Harry and the Dursleys? *cackles* Minerva must have REALLY terrorfied the old goat out of that idea after she found out the truth about Harrys life with the Dursleys. Though I would have thought he'd at least try and waylay Harry into another talk and TRY and 'convince' Harry to spend his holidays at a place of the old coots own choice if Harry won't willingly return to the Dursleys. *lol*

though I think you made a mistake with Lockheartd announcement about NOT coming back to teach DADA next year after his talk with Harry. He couldn't come back to teach DADA anyways because what about the well known DECADES long CURSE on the class cast by Voldemort when Dumbledore refused to let him have the class as a job during his pre-Voldemort days. The curse is supposed to make it IMPOSSIBLE for anybody to teach the class longer than ONE school year, or else bad, and sometimes FATAL, things will happen to any teacher who returns to teach the DADA class again the next year thanks to the curse.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
A thought...In the event Harry could make clones,could he have these clones go through rituals whereby he could pick up multiple traits/powers instead of being reduced to one to put some restrictions once a given ritual is performed at a given time new clones performing same ritual lead to uneven results or even blocks...but blocks can lead to new opportunity
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Eh the brothel idea could go either way for me i guess it would be cool just make sure harry is more skilled in love making then the others and has a bigger dick.
vampwalker709 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Finally phew great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Hope this stops soon harry is gonna fucking blow.
vampwalker709 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Great chapter where is his familar the ice tigeran?
NakedFury chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
The story is going nice and I like how this Harry Potter is turning out to be very cunning, ambitious, and while not completely evil I would consider him something like Lawful or Neutral Evil character using D&D rules.

He knows he is Dark but he also sees the failings of the many dark lords in how they plot and treat followers. He is also intelligent and goes towards his goals.

I found a few spelling mistakes like when talking with the basilisk you used smiles instead of smells. A few other missing letters mistakes but anything else I didnt notice.
vampwalker709 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
When does daphne tell him about being the heir to blacks and peverrels as well and he get his rings so he can rub it in dracos is harry's familar?Great chapter.
vampwalker709 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Can't wait for discusion with the slytherins hope he gets his heir rings soon.
vampwalker709 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Nice hope you give harry lot more powers only he can use.
vampwalker709 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014