Reviews for You and I
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Wait a minute, where is the next chapter or conclusion? We don't know what happened next. Granted I just came across your story and was a little disappointed. Are you planning on finishing this story? I totally understand how life comes up and you have to stop at what you're doing, so it's all good. But it would be awesome if you could finish. Thanks for your time a d great read.
Lisa1972 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
This is good. I like the way the story is going, even if I have a suspicion that Gabriella is using Juliette as an excuse to get Nico to her.
LifeFiction chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is great, I love DaNico! :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Very interesting, can't wait to read more!
style28 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Great story! Excited to see where you take it next! Amazing ;)
Lattelady chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Very nice but talk about a cliffhanger. This chapter simply dripped with emotions.
ghostwriter009 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I always loved the idea of Nico having a daughter. This is wonderful, keep going on.
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great start to your fan fiction writing, a few typos and grammer issues, but I really enjoy the Danico pairing so I actually was able to read through and get the story picture in my mind. Your doing great, please continue.
Lattelady chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I love it. I wonder what Nico felt when he discovered Matt had bought a ring? Is there more? I hope.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very nice. I bit of romance, a bit of longing and you've even got music. You can't beat that. Thanks for sharing. We need more on our favorite pair.
style28 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
So great! Love that you are continuing!
ghostwriter009 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Wonderful! Please don't stop. I can't wait for more DaNico!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Chapter 1 - Dani POV, Chapter 2 - Nico POV. I can't wait for Chapter 3 - Together. And then don't forget about chapter 4 and 5 and 6 and... I think you get the picture. Great story for your first time. Keep up the writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love it! I hope you continue! We need more dani and nico stories!
k9chaos chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great story! Never enough DaNico fics. :) Hope you write more soon!