Reviews for The Innocent Ones
dianakotori chapter 1 . 1/3
Good job!

Wishing for that second part for this, though. Hopefully you'll manage to write it, some day. Thank you.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Awww family cuteness
E. J. Morgan chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I love how you described Reid being the team's "baby". It's so fitting. :)
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
wish the rest of the team was included
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
excellent story
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I just watched this episode and was dying to read something like this! Thank you for fulfilling my need for Reid whump. Great job.
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I just can't wait to read more of this story.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awww I loved that story, great job. I could see it really happening. Hehe, I loved the ending banter about oslo.
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was adorable! I appreciate the character study you put into the piece and also how you blended it to where it wasn't stifling or boring. Good job!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I liked this. I've recently gotten hooked on Criminal Minds and Reid whump in particular so have been trawling ffnet for some decent stories. This was good - your characterisation is pretty good (I can see the characters behaving the way you describe) and your description of the whump was nice too! :)
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Poor Reid!
jas chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Just pointing out a fact here. If someone is wearing an oxegen mask they would be restricted from talking until it was taken off. I'm not a doctor or anything. I only know this because I crashed my bike last year and suffered from five broken ribs and puntured lung. I was unable to talk with the oxegen mask.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A very lovely piece. With the hit Spencer took, I would think he'd be injured...Love Hotch worrying about SPencer.
Dolphinrain chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I liked this story. Always thought Cyrus hit Reid a little hard. Would love to see a sequel w Emily. She would feel guilty about Reid's injuries. Give it a try. Promise I'll b nice about reviewing? :)